Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twice as cute when ... OMG! what are they doing?!

091107_p_jedward.jpg

:shocked:

:lmfao: it's just sibling love!! :naughty:

:roftl:

OK, I was joking :naughty:, It's just one of them kissing a mirror :teehee::wub2:

You know.. Mika talked about Jedward in a video interview.. somewhere. :naughty:

:shocked: OMG. :boing:

What do you mean... Things? :blink:

Dakodi... Aww...

Run Away.. BAd things.. My Puppie, Sandy got parvo one time :tears: And then my kittens.. Buttercup and Ki-Ki got in the fence with my German Shephards beause my neighbor let them out of the house. :sneaky2: then, my dog Casper attacked my neighbor and we had to give him away :tears: and Lucy died from old age.. I've had a bunch of pets..

Run Away.. BAd things.. My Puppie, Sandy got parvo one time :tears: And then my kittens.. Buttercup and Ki-Ki got in the fence with my German Shephards beause my neighbor let them out of the house. :sneaky2: then, my dog Casper attacked my neighbor and we had to give him away :tears: and Lucy died from old age.. I've had a bunch of pets..

Aww... :huglove: :huglove: :tears:

I noticed Dakota had cancer... And before I noticed my cat having a seizure...

Awh, I'm sorry.. I think I cried the most when Lucy died... :tears: she was my favorite dog

I loved Dakota... She was so cute, and lovely... :tears: The day she got put down, I passed my drum exam as well. I was happy, but then I got in the car and was told that she was gonna be put down. So... :tears:

I loved Dakota... She was so cute, and lovely... :tears: The day she got put down, I passed my drum exam as well. I was happy, but then I got in the car and was told that she was gonna be put down. So... :tears:

I'm sorry.. My sister's dog "Baxter" got hit by a car yesterday .. but he is okay, they took him straight to the vet, he is coming home later

Archived