Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

Update:

I just heard my dad say, "Diet Coke and a pizza pleeeaaasseee...the pizza's in the oven with extra cheese!!!!"

:roftl:

why does my dad not do this??? :roftl:

he just sings along with songs where he's terribly out of tune :naughty: never Mika

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i keep telling myself i'm gonna start exercising more... :mf_rosetinted: i'm gonna join the hockey team you know... some time... :mf_rosetinted:

oh i hate that. but in some shops i'm differen sizes... it's annoying...

Same! "Yeah i'm going to run around the block, but what if I see John :shocked:...later...later.."

yeah, but this is considered a "big" size, and I hate being it to begi with but, going a size up is like. :blush-anim-cl:

Update:

I just heard my dad say, "Diet Coke and a pizza pleeeaaasseee...the pizza's in the oven with extra cheese!!!!"

:lmfao::lmfao:

Not as bad as my mom, "She wears short shorts, I WEAR SHORT SHORTS *hums the rest*"

:teehee:

I'm not sure if he knows that I can hear him. He thinks that I'm too busy focusing on homework. :lmfao: Isn't that hilarious? :naughty:

My dad talks to my kittykat not knowing I hear him. :teehee:

"hello beautiful darling, are you happy today kitty?"

:lmfao:

If he wasn't married to my mom, I'd know he was gay.

Aww! :teehee:

My sister and I joke about my dad being gay. He and my mom split up 12 (OMG! I didn't even realize how long it had been!:shocked:) years ago, and he hasn't had one girlfriend since...at least not that I know of...:blink: Plus, he has some really girly stuff in his house. :naughty: Who knows...:teehee:

Edit: Pizza's done! Gonna go eat! :bye:

My sister and I joke about my dad being gay. He and my mom split up 12 (OMG! I didn't even realize how long it had been!:shocked:) years ago, and he hasn't had one girlfriend since...at least not that I know of...:blink: Plus, he has some really girly stuff in his house. :naughty: Who knows...:teehee:

Me and my mom joke bout my dad being gay too! :shocked::lmfao:

exhibit a. me walking in on him watching we are golden.

exhibit b. him having a strange interest in designer clothing, his general appearance, and gardening.

He's pretty meterosexual, :teehee:

:lmfao: Have you ever heard of Metrosexual?? :naughty:

my mum talks to my goldfish :mf_rosetinted:

as well as the dog but my whole familly does that so it's normal :mf_rosetinted:

Me and my mom joke bout my dad being gay too! :shocked::lmfao:

exhibit a. me walking in on him watching we are golden.

exhibit b. him having a strange interest in designer clothing, his general appearance, and gardening.

He's pretty meterosexual, :teehee:

that's normal :mf_rosetinted: doesn't count as a symptom :naughty:

Because yesterday I was winning!

:bleh:

Update:

Haha :roftl:

Same! "Yeah i'm going to run around the block, but what if I see John :shocked:...later...later.."

yeah, but this is considered a "big" size, and I hate being it to begi with but, going a size up is like. :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao::lmfao:

Not as bad as my mom, "She wears short shorts, I WEAR SHORT SHORTS *hums the rest*"

is that You Belong With Me? :teehee:

Yesterday my grandma wanted to give each my sister and me a bit of money (she always does that, and I guess a lot of grandmothers do :aah:) instead she gave it to my sister and my mum :blink:

I don't care about the money, but I'm not happy about this proof she's confusing things...

Archived