Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CRAP! I just remembered I have to print stuff up for my classes and I have a bit of homework and I still don't have a text book cause I can't afford it! :shocked: And it's almost 10pm :sneaky2:

OMG I know how you feel!! :huglove:

I have to go spend 200$ on textbooks tomorrow when I am supposed to have a scholarship for them, but apparently Bright Futures (do you know what that is? you should:naughty: ) took some of my book scholarship money to pay for my classes:sneaky2:

I'm really hating college this semester:sneaky2:

Text books can get expensive.

Hell yes. They're about $150 each. I was lucky to get one for $98 used tho.

OMG I know how you feel!! :huglove:

I have to go spend 200$ on textbooks tomorrow when I am supposed to have a scholarship for them, but apparently Bright Futures (do you know what that is? you should:naughty: ) took some of my book scholarship money to pay for my classes:sneaky2:

I'm really hating college this semester:sneaky2:

Yeah, I know Bright Futures :sneaky2:

They won't pay for my books at all. Luckily I have a second scholarship from the school itself and that BARELY covered everything last semester but this semester I have $73 left and the book is $150. I REALLY can't afford the difference. :sneaky2:

Hell yes. They're about $150 each. I was lucky to get one for $98 used tho.

Yeah, I know Bright Futures :sneaky2:

They won't pay for my books at all. Luckily I have a second scholarship from the school itself and that BARELY covered everything last semester but this semester I have $73 left and the book is $150. I REALLY can't afford the difference. :sneaky2:

Bright Futures is good for some things, but now their changing and its just :insane:

That's what my book scholarship is too. It's from the school, but apparently since its Financial Aid, Bright Future can take some of it. So when I went on Friday the bookstore lady said I only had 125$ and I was like :shocked:. So I only bought my math homework thing for online, which is like 50$, so now I have 75$ left of my scholarship and I have to ask my dad for the rest, and I REALLY hate asking my parents for money.:sneaky2:

Bright Futures is good for some things, but now their changing and its just :insane:

That's what my book scholarship is too. It's from the school, but apparently since its Financial Aid, Bright Future can take some of it. So when I went on Friday the bookstore lady said I only had 125$ and I was like :shocked:. So I only bought my math homework thing for online, which is like 50$, so now I have 75$ left of my scholarship and I have to ask my dad for the rest, and I REALLY hate asking my parents for money.:sneaky2:

Really? That's not fair!

Why don't you try...wait a minute, my teacher was telling me about this website. Chegg? I think. Yeah, here: http://www.chegg.com/

Apparently the books are rented out for a semester, they're supposed to be WAY cheaper and they're supposed to get to you fast.

I'm looking up my last book now.

I hate asking for money too but at this point asking would do no good cause we're so broke we can't afford it anyway.

Really? That's not fair!

Why don't you try...wait a minute, my teacher was telling me about this website. Chegg? I think. Yeah, here: http://www.chegg.com/

Apparently the books are rented out for a semester, they're supposed to be WAY cheaper and they're supposed to get to you fast.

I'm looking up my last book now.

I hate asking for money too but at this point asking would do no good cause we're so broke we can't afford it anyway.

Yeah I've heard of that, but I need my english book tomorrow. I don't have class until 2pm tomorrow, so I'm going to buy it before.

The stupid part is I'm only paying for two books! My english and sociology. It's so ridiculous!

Yeah I've heard of that, but I need my english book tomorrow. I don't have class until 2pm tomorrow, so I'm going to buy it before.

The stupid part is I'm only paying for two books! My english and sociology. It's so ridiculous!

Oh, well then I'm of no help :naughty:

I still gotta figure out how to pay $60...plus shipping I'm sure. Too bad I can't take THAT out of my scholarship. I can afford that much :sneaky2: But I don't get the leftover money till mid february :sneaky2:

That's a lot of money for 2 books :blink:

Oh, well then I'm of no help :naughty:

I still gotta figure out how to pay $60...plus shipping I'm sure. Too bad I can't take THAT out of my scholarship. I can afford that much :sneaky2: But I don't get the leftover money till mid february :sneaky2:

That's a lot of money for 2 books :blink:

Same here!

I know! My sociology is like 175$ and my english is 105$. HOPEFULLY, they will have them used so I can save some money.

:naughty:

Speaking of Blonde earlier.. I wonder what Mika would look like with Blonde hair. :das:

:das: I bet he would be even more sexier than he is now:naughty:

And I wish my computer would stop lying to me

and I wish it ran faster

and I wish my printer worked

and I wish it wasn't so late

and I wish I didn't have to get up early tomorrow

and I wish I didn't have to go to college to be taken seriously

and I wish I could find a job

and I wish I had a car

and I wish my teachers would use Windows applications instead of Mac

and I wish the Umbilical Brothers would come back to America

and I wish It were Friday