Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whalesfood
I thought of one thing he could be doing but I can't think of a clean way of putting it.... um... he could be reading this thread and he could be enjoying it very much as we are but he's enjoying it a little more....... If anyone knows what I mean and can think of a cleaner suggestion of a way of putting it, please share!

305840782_48e521bfa8_o.jpg

Guest whalesfood
I should get it, but I don't :blush-anim-cl:

Sounds familiar, but :dunno:

Anyways, nice to meet you. I'm Nono. :pinkbow:

lol oh. jonah got ate by the whale. lol.

it's nice to meet you too nono! i like your name!

Guest whalesfood
But who's Jonah? Is it a biblical reference? :dunno:

Oh, I feel so stupid right now. :emot-sad:

Thanks!

yes! and i'm stupid for assuming you knew! so we will blame me!

you're welcome!

I've come to the conclusion that he doesn't like me. Has never liked me and never will. He's just being nice to me. And a lot of other girls. I guess I think about things too much, but it's hard to just toss away these feelings. I'm trying not to like him, in that way, but it's hard.

i wanna learn to draw Anime... does anyone know where i should start? :blink:

i do! i know how to draw cartoons. you start by thinking about what you are best at drawing and think of at as anime. then you start at the top and go to the bottom. if that dose not work...go to a art class or get a 'how to draw' book. that is always a good place to start. :biggrin2:

i wanna learn to draw Anime... does anyone know where i should start? :blink:

I learnt how to draw anime/manga studying how the artist had drew them in comics, etc. But I've doing that since I was 7, so maybe if you wanna learn fast try those "how to draw books" or an online tutorial on how to draw anime.

:blink: Why so early? :teehee:

He likes going around on his grotto through my town and the streets waving at everybody and his elves knock your door asking for money. He also likes sitting in his grotto at Tesco on Saturdays.. It's amazing how he can just sit and do that at such a busy time of year for him... :thumb_yello:

Archived