Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I put almost half the interview in the MIKA Quotes. thread :roftl:

The bunny story at the end nearly made me cry with laughter, I bet he was drunk during that interview cos most of it was about him being drunk and the crazy things, etc.

I'm now curious what he called the tortuoise he said he had in a bottle that got chucked away.. I wonder if it's better than the rabbit called Pussy? :roftl:

The bunny story at the end nearly made me cry with laughter, I bet he was drunk during that interview cos most of it was about him being drunk and the crazy things, etc.

I'm now curious what he called the tortuoise he said he had in a bottle that got chucked away.. I wonder if it's better than the rabbit called Pussy? :roftl:

Maybe :naughty:

Bertram :mf_rosetinted:

How are youu? :blush-anim-cl: I feel like I've been absent from our amazing discussions lately :mf_rosetinted: Me thinks I'll just sneak into this thread and pretend like I know whats going on :mf_rosetinted:

I'm alright thanks, how about you?

Hahaha, it's hard not to know what's going on in the random thread... It's random isn't it!? :naughty: ..You've just missed a bit of randomness but we'll fill you in with what you've missed! :thumb_yello:

I'm alright thanks, how about you?

Hahaha, it's hard not to know what's going on in the random thread... It's random isn't it!? :naughty: ..You've just missed a bit of randomness but we'll fill you in with what you've missed! :thumb_yello:

Okayy :biggrin2: That's why I love this thread. It's so.... Random :mf_rosetinted:

I'm great thank you :biggrin2: Just finished an essay so pretty pleased :naughty:

Archived