Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okayy :biggrin2: That's why I love this thread. It's so.... Random :mf_rosetinted:

I'm great thank you :biggrin2: Just finished an essay so pretty pleased :naughty:

Essays are the worst, but I find it strange my school managed to lose my essays when they are taken in to be graded when I've spent my time doing the -bleep- ing essay... Hm.. :sneaky2:

The thng is, however long you havent been on the MFC nothing really changes in this thread... It's always 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, 365 days a year... Random! :biggrin2:

I want to go back studying. I won't get it finished on time. I've just studied for five hours and 5 minutes today. Then my father told me to stop. But I'm not done yet. I'll probably get bad marks now, and he'll be angry at me again, and if I tell him it's his fault 'cause he told me to stop studying, he'll get even angryer and I know how that will end. Guess I'll have to do it tonight, when I'm up in my room and he's asleep. Whatever.

Essays are the worst, but I find it strange my school managed to lose my essays when they are taken in to be graded when I've spent my time doing the -bleep- ing essay... Hm.. :sneaky2:

The thing is, however long you havent been on the MFC nothing really changes in this thread... It's always 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, 365 days a year... Random! :biggrin2:

Hehee :teehee:

I know how you feel about your essays... that happened to mine once :sneaky2: Or when the teachers can't be bothered to mark your essays for you and leave it for ages until you finally get your grade :sneaky2: Thats annoying!

Hehee :teehee:

I know how you feel about your essays... that happened to mine once :sneaky2: Or when the teachers can't be bothered to mark your essays for you and leave it for ages until you finally get your grade :sneaky2: Thats annoying!

My science teacher never marked our class's essays and gave it us all back (the ones that the teacher had - not mine :sneaky2:)

We did the essays back at the end of September last year and the people who DID get their essays back only got them back on Friday...

My science teacher never marked our class's essays and gave it us all back (the ones that the teacher had - not mine :sneaky2:)

We did the essays back at the end of September last year and the people who DID get their essays back only got them back on Friday...

Stupid teachers :sneaky2: I'm our group editor aswell so I'm currently editing 5 other essays right now... which is not bad just time consuming :sneaky2:

And Im trying to decide on my GCSE's :boxed:

That is shocking!

One of my teachers (naming no names) lost my coursework and I refused to do it again. I took the E with my head held high.

This was p.e. so I really couldn't care less.

Stupid teachers :sneaky2: I'm our group editor aswell so I'm currently editing 5 other essays right now... which is not bad just time consuming :sneaky2:

And Im trying to decide on my GCSE's :boxed:

I'd hate having that job editing essays.. :aah:

Do you have your GCSE options? Word of advice, don't listen to what others tell you should do.. I got told to do a certain subject cos I good at the one thing which we don't get to do in that subject and I'm rubbish at all the others things and by the looks of things I'm stuck doing that subject for another nearly year and half... :sad:

Do you have your GCSE options? Word of advice, don't listen to what others tell you should do.. I got told to do a certain subject cos I good at the one thing which we don't get to do in that subject and I'm rubbish at all the others things and by the looks of things I'm stuck doing that subject for another nearly year and half... :sad:

Done GCSE's.

Onto A levels now.

That happened to me.

I got told I was a natural at linguistics so I done French and German and I only got a B for German and a C for French.

Yes. And Ive been selected to do an As Level Humanities too :boxed: I'm thinking of taking sociology for that one.

The only other two I'm certain on are Art & French. Art is the only lesson which keeps me sane :naughty:

That is shocking!

One of my teachers (naming no names) lost my coursework and I refused to do it again. I took the E with my head held high.

This was p.e. so I really couldn't care less.

Hahaha I don't care about that subject either!

How do you have to do coursework in P.E, or is like about the body in physicial thing,etc. ?

I go to a sports collage / secondary school and we have to do that subject cos it's complusery (due to the school I go to) :sneaky2:

I think teachers seriously need to do their work better, if that was us - we'd get a detention for it!

"Any questions?"

"Yeah I got a question. My brother reckons that when you close your eyes, everyone in the world becomes a cat... Well? 'Cause if you close your eyes, you could be a cat right now! Open them, you've changed back again. Clever little b******s... I'm off to lick this tree."

Russell Howard is epic. :roftl::naughty::teehee:

"Any questions?"

"Yeah I got a question. My brother reckons that when you close your eyes, everyone in the world becomes a cat... Well? 'Cause if you close your eyes, you could be a cat right now! Open them, you've changed back again. Clever little b******s... I'm off to lick this tree."

Russell Howard is epic. :roftl::naughty::teehee:

:lmfao: I love him!

Hahaha I don't care about that subject either!

How do you have to do coursework in P.E, or is like about the body in physicial thing,etc. ?

I go to a sports collage / secondary school and we have to do that subject cos it's complusery (due to the school I go to) :sneaky2:

I think teachers seriously need to do their work better, if that was us - we'd get a detention for it!

Same. My school is Redborne Upper and it is a sports training school.

The coursework was useless crap about long jump

Archived