Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

I wanna live in my own flat :fisch:

I saw this studio flat in the middle of the town where I live - £500 a week, I wish I live in it but tbh I'd rather have a flat far away from where I live... But still gotta wait nearly 2 years before I can decide to something like that cos I'll need to get a job or go to collage and leave school first..

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same. My school is Redborne Upper and it is a sports training school.

The coursework was useless crap about long jump

Hahaha, I'd love to say the name of my school but if people found out my school and someone happened to go there I could seriously get into trouble for it cos I'm always ****ing off my school on here! :naughty:

All I'm gonna say is I live in Buckinghamshire and there's a clue to the school name in the name of part of the country I live in... :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha, I'd love to say the name of my school but if people found out my school and someone happened to go there I could seriously get into trouble for it cos I'm always ****ing off my school on here! :naughty:

All I'm gonna say is I live in Buckinghamshire and there's a clue to the school name in the name of part of the country I live in... :mf_rosetinted:

Lol.

I'm the only Mika fan in my school so I should be safe.

I saw this studio flat in the middle of the town where I live - £500 a week, I wish I live in it but tbh I'd rather have a flat far away from where I live... But still gotta wait nearly 2 years before I can decide to something like that cos I'll need to get a job or go to collage and leave school first..

only two years?? Me four at least :boxed: I leave school in 4 years, then I'll have to study I guess (would prefer to go to DJS at once :blink:). Either way it's going to be in Munich so I don't know if I'll even get my own flat then :aah:

Done GCSE's.

Onto A levels now.

That happened to me.

I got told I was a natural at linguistics so I done French and German and I only got a B for German and a C for French.

B and C isn't that bad, my highest GCSE grades at the moment on adv. my school reckons is a D which is in Science but I should be getting a update on my GCSE grades when I get my school report (I cannot wait for my report in P.E :teehee:) and my latest WAGS... I mean WAGS in working at grades.. :roftl:

Lol.

I'm the only Mika fan in my school so I should be safe.

At my school most people hate Mika so I guess I'm kinda safe but if somebody googled my username on MFC they would probably find out and I know people know I use TigerClaws95 on YT who are in my classes.

only two years?? Me four at least :boxed: I leave school in 4 years, then I'll have to study I guess (would prefer to go to DJS at once :blink:). Either way it's going to be in Munich so I don't know if I'll even get my own flat then :aah:

Yeah, I get to leave my school in May 2011 (THANK GOD! :aah:)

But I'm not sure what to do, my mum wants me to do art at collage cos she thinks it can improve my cartoonist skills (I delt it, educational art don't do that). But I want to be a radio presenter and so I'd have to go to collage to study Media cos I'll probably fail at school so I'll have to take it at collage.

The collage is only 9 miles out of town and the bus goes there so it's not as if it's university... So I'd be stuck at home still in this rubbish little town I live in.. :sneaky2:

But I'm not sure what to do, my mum wants me to do art at collage cos she thinks it can improve my cartoonist skills (I delt it, educational art don't do that). But I want to be a radio presenter and so I'd have to go to collage to study Media cos I'll probably fail at school so I'll have to take it at collage.

The collage is only 9 miles out of town and the bus goes there so it's not as if it's university... So I'd be stuck at home still in this rubbish little town I live in.. :sneaky2:

I only have 1 year and the rest of this year till I piss off to Uni.

Yes. And Ive been selected to do an As Level Humanities too :boxed: I'm thinking of taking sociology for that one.

The only other two I'm certain on are Art & French. Art is the only lesson which keeps me sane :naughty:

At my school, Art has managed to drive me insane!!

Our teacher makes us buy all this exspenive stuff (cos apparantly the school don't have the money to provide it, well nor do I!!) or what our teacher calls optional but when you don't have it you get blasted for not having the stuff, Plus I can't do the stuff we are made to in Art, I can only draw cartoons not realistic things plus you cannot do your best in such a overcrowded class... I could go on with the problems I have with that subject.. :mf_rosetinted:

Lucky! One of my classmates is turning 18 next year..."at the ass of the year" :mf_rosetinted: (means november :roftl:)

Hm, I guess you should do what you wanna do :aah:

I'm gonna go to that DJS thing for sure - German Journalists School - when you finish there, you're basically in the job :biggrin2:

Oww :sad: it's so annoying to live with parents that keep telling you what you should do :sneaky2:

Lucky! One of my classmates is turning 18 next year..."at the ass of the year" :mf_rosetinted: (means november :roftl:)

Hm, I guess you should do what you wanna do :aah:

I'm gonna go to that DJS thing for sure - German Journalists School - when you finish there, you're basically in the job :biggrin2:

Oww :sad: it's so annoying to live with parents that keep telling you what you should do :sneaky2:

I know, I can draw cartoons but not the ablity to get a job as a cartoonist. Telling others that is immpossible. But I have a love for radio, but when I tell people I want to do that.. They laugh especially at school apart from a couple of people who think I could be a radio presenter... The problem even if I did study Media at collage, etc. I'll have to find a station to take me on which seems to be a tough thing as Media is strong challenge to get a job in and if nobody has any belief in me that tougher.. :sneaky2:

Could try doing Music, but I delt I'd be any good at that either! :aah:

I know, I can draw cartoons but not the ablity to get a job as a cartoonist. Telling others that is immpossible. But I have a love for radio, but when I tell people I want to do that.. They laugh especially at school apart from a couple of people who think I could be a radio presenter... The problem even if I did study Media at collage, etc. I'll have to find a station to take me on which seems to be a tough thing as Media is strong challenge to get a job in and if nobody has any belief in me that tougher.. :sneaky2:

Could try doing Music, but I delt I'd be any good at that either! :aah:

Same, got a joke about the radio presenter just today :sneaky2:

But it's my dream job, I'm not giving that up by any means!!

Music..yeah, but I'm not a great songwriter, and I wouldn't want to be that kind of star who basically does karaoke :aah:

The station I fancy has its own band though, that could be a bit of a hobby :boing::teehee:

Same, got a joke about the radio presenter just today :sneaky2:

But it's my dream job, I'm not giving that up by any means!!

Music..yeah, but I'm not a great songwriter, and I wouldn't want to be that kind of star who basically does karaoke :aah:

The station I fancy has its own band though, that could be a bit of a hobby :boing::teehee:

Same, it's something I don't want give up trying to be. But I'll try but if I don't suceed, I'll probably end up in a rubbish job like the rest of my family.

Cover bands suck, I can remember being on this holiday when I was 8 or 9 in this place which in the evening there was entertainment. There was the worst ABBA Tribute band playing one night, oh god! It was worst than the Ali G impersinator... :aah:

OOH! A radio station with their own band, sounds awesome! :thumb_yello:

I thought of Catch... Catch the turtle :biggrin2:

Hahaha :aah:

Or possibly : Teenage Mutant Ninja the Turtle.. :naughty:

This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends / Yes it goes on and on my friends / Some people started singing it / Not knowing what it was / And they'll continue singing it forever / Just because / This is the song that never ends...

I don't think my mom is completely honest with me.

She says she likes Mika, but she's annoyed when I talk about him.

She says I'm free to be a graphic novelist when I'm older, but brags about me wanting to be a vet.

She goes to the doctor, comes home extremely stressed and upset but continues to tell me nothing's wrong.

I don't like being left in the dark. :sad:

Same, it's something I don't want give up trying to be. But I'll try but if I don't suceed, I'll probably end up in a rubbish job like the rest of my family.

Cover bands suck, I can remember being on this holiday when I was 8 or 9 in this place which in the evening there was entertainment. There was the worst ABBA Tribute band playing one night, oh god! It was worst than the Ali G impersinator... :aah:

OOH! A radio station with their own band, sounds awesome! :thumb_yello:

Oh god :aah: but I also mean singers that just buy songs - I wouldn't want to do that :dunno:

Yes the own band is pretty cool, I'd really want to join them :biggrin2:

Ow...just don't give up, I'm sure you'll make it :thumb_yello:

If we're so alike, does that mean that if one suceeds, the other will too? :mf_rosetinted:

Archived