Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh god :aah: but I also mean singers that just buy songs - I wouldn't want to do that :dunno:

Yes the own band is pretty cool, I'd really want to join them :biggrin2:

Ow...just don't give up, I'm sure you'll make it :thumb_yello:

If we're so alike, does that mean that if one suceeds, the other will too? :mf_rosetinted:

Our alikeness may not be exactly alike tho, just going by the rest of the things in my life.. I've not really succeeded much! :aah: AAH! my mobile is ringing, sorry off topic but yeah... AHH!!! AGAIN!! .... I can't get up to answer it either, I know who it is.. If they want me so badly they can text! :aah:

I never knew stations had their own band, seems cool tho.. I like the idea of it, sounds AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!

I guess I might but you also need to look at other options just incase, thats my reasoning... I think I got that from my Mum saying it too me often enough..

Our alikeness may not be exactly alike tho, just going by the rest of the things in my life.. I've not really succeeded much! :aah: AAH! my mobile is ringing, sorry off topic but yeah... AHH!!! AGAIN!! .... I can't get up to answer it either, I know who it is.. If they want me so badly they can text! :aah:

I never knew stations had their own band, seems cool tho.. I like the idea of it, sounds AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!

I guess I might but you also need to look at other options just incase, thats my reasoning... I think I got that from my Mum saying it too me often enough..

well have i suceeded much? not really sure...i'm super lazy, i can be very grateful for my good memory :aah:i got tested high intelligent in primary school...:aah:

yes it is :naughty: the best thing is that you don't need to gather your fans, people just know you from the radio :roftl:

Anyone have tips for staying awake during class?

Drink loads of coffee and cola, and eat a lot of sweet things with loads of sugar! :pinkbow: And sleep enough at night, so you're not tired.

I fell asleep during my Greek test today. :blush-anim-cl: It was so embarrasing and weird, I just was asleep all of a sudden, and then about ten minutes later I woke up again, and at first I didn't know where I was, and then I saw this paper with a Greek text that I had to translate, and I remembered. :teehee: I did finish it in time! :pinkbow:

Coffee? :biggrin2:

Drink loads of coffee and cola, and eat a lot of sweet things with loads of sugar! :pinkbow: And sleep enough at night, so you're not tired.

I fell asleep during my Greek test today. :blush-anim-cl: It was so embarrasing and weird, I just was asleep all of a sudden, and then about ten minutes later I woke up again, and at first I didn't know where I was, and then I saw this paper with a Greek text that I had to translate, and I remembered. :teehee: I did finish it in time! :pinkbow:

Nope, caffine has no effect on me. Unless I chug an energy dring. But those are gross and expensive and for drastic measures only.

I keep dozing off while my teachers are lecturing and I try doodling to stay awake but then when I do wake up I look at my paper and it's covered in scribbles cause I guess I tried to keep doodling in my sleep :naughty:

Glad you finished your test :bleh:

Umbies. :mf_rosetinted: The laughter will keep ya awake. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think I can watch them during class without getting yelled at :teehee: I do watch them during my break to wake me up though :roftl:

I don't think I can watch them during class without getting yelled at :teehee: I do watch them during my break to wake me up though :roftl:

:roftl:

My teacher said 'Bedazzler' today. I burst out laughing. I got in a little bit of trouble. :teehee:

:lmfao: I just burst out laughing now :lmfao:

:naughty: Y'know I actually did the whole "*GASP* BEDAZZLER!" thing today right? :naughty:

:aah: I just got home and I am listening to LICM, I just realized I have been listening to TBWKTM so much, it seems like I'm avoiding it.. :fisch: I felt bad. :lmfao:

Tsk, I feel like that. :blink: I keep deleting LICM songs off my playlists. I feel bad. :aah:

Archived