Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

:naughty: Y'know I actually did the whole "*GASP* BEDAZZLER!" thing today right? :naughty:

Tsk, I feel like that. :blink: I keep deleting LICM songs off my playlists. I feel bad. :aah:

I kept my LICM on my playlist, but everytime I listened to my CD's it was always TBWKTM, but I am refreshed :naughty: and now listening to it, it's on Raffa's story Pt. 2 right now :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I kept my LICM on my playlist, but everytime I listened to my CD's it was always TBWKTM, but I am refreshed :naughty: and now listening to it, it's on Raffa's story Pt. 2 right now :blush-anim-cl:

:aah:

*goes to listen to LICM now*

:wub2:

I am too excited to visit school tomorrow :glasses2: My teachers are going to get fed up with my talking of nonsense :lmfao:

:roftl:

God bless where i am atm. they have notised i talk... just a bit... about Mika :naughty: And now when he is back... god bless em :biggrin2: The docs. can drive me crazy... my turn to drive em crazy :naughty: Have already "teached" some of em some Mika :roftl:

:roftl:

God bless where i am atm. they have notised i talk... just a bit... about Mika :naughty: And now when he is back... god bless em :biggrin2: The docs. can drive me crazy... my turn to drive em crazy :naughty: Have already "teached" some of em some Mika :roftl:

:roftl: My Chemistry teacher knew who Mika was and said he was weird :sneaky2: she used to live in England :naughty: the rest of my teachers just pretty much think I'm a freak, especially when I played "Lollipop" to my chorus class :fisch: why does everyone think it's that weird, I was never a normal person, but, when I started listening to Mika, I never thought his music was weird, it suits my personality just fine. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: My Chemistry teacher knew who Mika was and said he was weird :sneaky2: she used to live in England :naughty: the rest of my teachers just pretty much think I'm a freak, especially when I played "Lollipop" to my chorus class :fisch: why does everyone think it's that weird, I was never a normal person, but, when I started listening to Mika, I never thought his music was weird, it suits my personality just fine. :mf_rosetinted:

there was a few who thought they didnt know who Mika is untill i plaied a few tracks i have on my phone for em :naughty: Some there think im a lil obsessed cos i asked basiclly everybody there (including docs.) if they plz would vote for Mika :naughty: Some of em did :biggrin2: Didnt tell some of em what it was... they found out when they got a sms back with "Hey, thanks for voteing for Mika with Rain on Boggie Listen" :naughty:

there was a few who thought they didnt know who Mika is untill i plaied a few tracks i have on my phone for em :naughty: Some there think im a lil obsessed cos i asked basiclly everybody there (including docs.) if they plz would vote for Mika :naughty: Some of em did :biggrin2: Didnt tell some of em what it was... they found out when they got a sms back with "Hey, thanks for voteing for Mika with Rain on Boggie Listen" :naughty:

:lmfao:

Great! I should do that to my sister's husband, he can't stand Mika :das: he would be SO mad at me :aah:

Mika is back on twitter!! :mf_lustslow:

Yep, when I runaway from my mobile phone in my bedroom which keeps constantly ringing and I'm not gonna answer it cos I know who it is and probably what they want... I had sooo many missed calls and the worst thing is when I thought it was save to go to sleep -it rings yet again.. I rely on my mobile for alarm to wake me up so I can't switch it off... Grr.. And that fact I missed Mika's tweeting return makes me more annoyed and angry!!.. :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, when I runaway from my mobile phone in my bedroom which keeps constantly ringing and I'm not gonna answer it cos I know who it is and probably what they want... I had sooo many missed calls and the worst thing is when I thought it was save to go to sleep -it rings yet again.. I rely on my mobile for alarm to wake me up so I can't switch it off... Grr.. And that fact I missed Mika's tweeting return makes me more annoyed and angry!!.. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry :tears: My phone started buzzing like crazy :teehee:

Archived