Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My nephew is about my age and I threatened to lock him in my room and make him listen to LICM and TBWKTM. :mf_rosetinted:

wow i havent tried that w. my lil bro. he is 18 and we are not much around so its maybe not that easy... but i think i know how... have forced him to listen to mika a few times when we have meet. Forced him to listen to tbwktm 3 times at xmas on my laptop so he was looking at a Mika pic at the same time, showed him the uncensored wag after :biggrin2: He owed me a favor...

Have a "thing" for Mika + a fever + going through lots of Mika piccies (shirtless, naughty look in his eyes, big amazing smile, beautiful eyes ect.) = bad idea unless you wanna feel xtra hot :naughty:

I need a shower before i go to bed :sweatdrop:

I "accidentally" opened the Mikagasmics thread this morning, before school. :mf_rosetinted: let's just say, I wasn't on time for class. :lmfao:

I'm sorry :tears: My phone started buzzing like crazy :teehee:

It's okay, it no-ones fault just that certain someone who keeps calling me and tbh they will start with one question which I can gather what it will be and then it will lead into why and I don't want to tell them why... My mobile is off now, I hope I wake up on time or seriously I'll be angry with them more if I see them..

I'm gonna try and get some sleep, night! :bye:

It's okay, it no-ones fault just that certain someone who keeps calling me and tbh they will start with one question which I can gather what it will be and then it will lead into why and I don't want to tell them why... My mobile is off now, I hope I wake up on time or seriously I'll be angry with them more if I see them..

I'm gonna try and get some sleep, night! :bye:

Goodnight :bye:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: and how much could you consentrate after that?

perfect pic to check out before going somewhere :roftl:

korea0034548_4b111ef1cdfa7_eognscjs.jpg

Not much at all!! :lmfao: I never even turned in my project, I didn't get my assignments in on time. :aah:

The dude im borrowing the laptop from is going to bed and just told me i can use it till i go to bed :yay: I have a great connection w. 2 girls and 4 guys at the hospital... have had much fun with em. Especially the 2 girls and this guy. 26 year old guy whos born the day after Mika :mf_rosetinted: Glad i have contact with em by phone and the dude by msn too :mf_rosetinted:

The dude im borrowing the laptop from is going to bed and just told me i can use it till i go to bed :yay: I have a great connection w. 2 girls and 4 guys at the hospital... have had much fun with em. Especially the 2 girls and this guy. 26 year old guy whos born the day after Mika :mf_rosetinted: Glad i have contact with em by phone and the dude by msn too :mf_rosetinted:

what a coincidence! a day after Mika, hope the hospital thing is going well

what a coincidence! a day after Mika, hope the hospital thing is going well

The only thing i did when he said his age and when he was born was sit with a big smile :roftl: Dont think i answered when he asked :blink::naughty:

Think i will be a naughty girl tomorrow (more than i use to be to 2 to the guys from the hosp. i talk with... Him one and another leo) :naughty: What you give is what you get returned... donno where the hell ive heard that...

The only thing i did when he said his age and when he was born was sit with a big smile :roftl: Dont think i answered when he asked :blink::naughty:

Think i will be a naughty girl tomorrow (more than i use to be to 2 to the guys from the hosp. i talk with... Him one and another leo) :naughty: What you give is what you get returned... donno where the hell ive heard that...

:aah: I'm an Aries :wub2:

their most compatibul with Leo :blush-anim-cl:

:rof tl:

God bless where i am atm. they have notised i talk... just a bit... about Mika :naught y: And now when he is back... god bless em :biggrin 2: The docs. can drive me crazy... my turn to drive em crazy :naug hty: Have already "teached" some of em some Mika :r oftl:

Haha brilliant! :roftl: what did they say? :teehee:

The dude im borrowing the laptop from is going to bed and just told me i can use it till i go to bed :y ay: I have a great connection w. 2 girls and 4 guys at the hospital... have had much fun with em. Especially the 2 girls and this guy. 26 year old guy whos born the day after Mika :mf_rosetinted : Glad i have contact with em by phone and the dude by msn too :mf_ros etinted:

wow, coincidences! :aah::biggrin2:

:aa h: I'm an Aries :wub2 :

their most compatibul with Leo :bl ush-anim-cl:

I'm Gemini. Apparently they go well with Leo too :mf_rosetinted:

only i'm exactly 11 years, 10 months and 1 day younger...:roftl:

I can't pick the two children's illustrators I want to write my paper about! :aah:

I have Quentin Blake:

BUTCHERQuentinBlake1976.jpg

Dr. Suess:

dr.jpg

And Brett Helquist:

Kids-with-suitcases-copy.jpg

But, wait...didn't um...what's her name? Sophie Blackall do children's books? :blink:

EDIT: She does...so now she's on my list too.

I have 45 minutes to decide and write my thesis statement :aah:

Archived