Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

I was walking home from my bus stop, and BIOTG came on my iPod... So I started singing and doing a little dance (I live on a quiet road).:teehee: At the end of the song I realised that four people had been staring at me that whole song.

Awkward moment. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got an optomitrist appointment this afternoon.

I hate that machine where they blow that puff of air in your eyes. I always have to do it at least a few times, because I always blink. :lol3:

I used to hate going there but then I got a new doctor and his name is Dr. John ;teehee: So now I wanna go all the time. Plus he's rather sexy :roftl:

My birthday's in 82 days :teehee:

Oh! COOL! I didn't know our birthday's were that close! :aah: But how old are you?

I used to hate going there but then I got a new doctor and his name is Dr. John ;teehee: So now I wanna go all the time. Plus he's rather sexy :roftl:

My doctor's called Dr John! :shocked::shocked:

You stole my doctor. :shun::mf_rosetinted:

Using HD audio manager and the other program I use combined can make it go up to +28 octaves.. It's not bad, just sounds like when in the +20 he could be one of the chipmunks... :naughty:

:roftl: HD Audio Manager's what I'm using too. My dad has something I could use that goes 10+ octaves higher, but he never lets me touch his computer. :sneaky2:

Archived