Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is what happens when my friend asks me to help her with her homework. I've hope she's learned not to ask me to help:

:teehee:

Golden Donkey. :aah:

Ah flip it's really big. Whoops.

I did something like that the other day. I was talking to my bro about Queen and said, 'I really like Mika... I mean Mika. I mean Queen!' :teehee:

I'm doing my school books Mika-themed this year, and picking a song for each book. I'm going to have strips of lyrics around the edge for a border, and a pic of Mika in the middle. I've got my songs picked- Grace Kelly, We Are Golden, Blame It On the Girls, Rain, Stuck in the Middle, My Interpretation, Good Gone Girl and Ring Ring. I can't decide on the eight pics though. Any suggestions?

Guest whalesfood

I'm doing my school books Mika-themed this year, and picking a song for each book. I'm going to have strips of lyrics around the edge for a border, and a pic of Mika in the middle. I've got my songs picked- Grace Kelly, We Are Golden, Blame It On the Girls, Rain, Stuck in the Middle, My Interpretation, Good Gone Girl and Ring Ring. I can't decide on the eight pics though. Any suggestions?

that's really an awesome idea!!

Archived