Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He likes going around on his grotto through my town and the streets waving at everybody and his elves knock your door asking for money. He also likes sitting in his grotto at Tesco on Saturdays.. It's amazing how he can just sit and do that at such a busy time of year for him... :thumb_yello:

Oh I see:thumb_yello:

i am thinking of a number....it is between 1 and 3...what is it???????:aah::naughty::aah:

2.435780492 :mf_rosetinted:

I just receieved the weirdest phone call of my life. :lmfao:

Some girl sang to me... and the only partt of the song I could make out was "So I tried to put I love you in a song..."

I'm pretty sure it was my best friends because I could hear them talking and they said "like" a lot and giggled...

CURIOUS.

I just receieved the weirdest phone call of my life. :lmfao:

Some girl sang to me... and the only partt of the song I could make out was "So I tried to put I love you in a song..."

I'm pretty sure it was my best friends because I could hear them talking and they said "like" a lot and giggled...

CURIOUS.

LOL! :naughty:

Update: I called best friend and she said sometimes if she presses certain buttons on her cell it calls the last number, which was me, and she didn't realize it and she was rehearsing for Guys and Dolls and I must have heard it. :lmfao: Epic.

So it was an accident!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :naughty:

Well at least now you can give them positive and negative criticism on their G&G rehersing whether they are doing it right or not. Be their Simon Cowell. :thumb_yello:

So it was an accident!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :naughty:

Well at least now you can give them positive and negative criticism on their G&G rehersing whether they are doing it right or not. Be their Simon Cowell. :thumb_yello:

Okay so she just checked her phone and she didn't call me. :eek:

This is weird :lmao:

I'm speaking to a old friend from my primary school who I havent spoken to in years but my friend has discovered that I'm speaking to them and now I have all around slience. I hope to God she don't mention the things he's been talking to me about on MSN which I told her... :blink:

Archived