Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I've listened to I See You multiple times now trying to love it as much as everyone else does but...I still don't.

I dunno why. I'm trying to figure out why.

*replays*

Oh i love it hugely but still not as everyone else does...I mean I still love it live and on CD but its not among my favs :dunno:

Oh i love it hugely but still not as everyone else does...I mean I still love it live and on CD but its not among my favs :dunno:

I mean, I LIKE it, there's no way I could dislike it and there are a lot of really good things about it but I don't see why everyone is so in love with it. It's definitely my least favourite Mika song and I don't....connect with it?

I mean I completely connect with the meaning! 100%... Maybe...I think it's a little too cheesy. The lyrics and layout still seem a little demo-ish for me :dunno:

I mean, I LIKE it, there's no way I could dislike it and there are a lot of really good things about it but I don't see why everyone is so in love with it. It's definitely my least favourite Mika song and I don't....connect with it?

I mean I completely connect with the meaning! 100%... Maybe...I think it's a little too cheesy. The lyrics and layout still seem a little demo-ish for me :dunno:

Its not my least fav, for me it would be PUTOF..

I connect with the meaning 10000% and I acually ADORE the instrumental but still its just..i dunno :dunno:

:sad: That's horrible!!

I know but some people just see one side of me and judge me on that. Most who speak to me online say I'm cooler online than in person. I dunno whether thats a good thing or bad thing...

Me too :blush-anim-cl: There's certain people who I watch :naughty:

Come on we all do it! -high five!-

Its not my least fav, for me it would be PUTOF..

I connect with the meaning 10000% and I acually ADORE the instrumental but still its just..i dunno :dunno:

I LOOOOOVE PUOTF! :aah:

I the instumentals aren't bad...they seem a little....too much for me sometimes. but there's something else there that knocks it so far down my list :dunno:

I know but some people just see one side of me and judge me on that. Most who speak to me online say I'm cooler online than in person. I dunno whether thats a good thing or bad thing...

Come on we all do it! -high five!-

:dunno: Just ignore them and find someone who likes you online and offline!

Archived