Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed. 100% agreed :wub2:

Though I don't understand what he has against Mika :blink:

I dunno,he can be a bit immature at times but I think all of the comments after the first one were mostly joking. And I think he and Mika both understood that.

They've been getting along lately tho :biggrin2:

I thought they made friends? I'm sure I saw some recent-ish photos of them hanging out with each other... unless I'm going mental :dunno:

EDIT: Ah, I wasn't going mad!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19601&page=3

Yeah! that! :biggrin2:

That makes me really happy :wub2:

guess who should be writing about 4 pages on de alignment and issue voting and politics for Monday?

guess who is on MFC and watching the Mika videos from the Live In Cartoon Motion DVD which she has just watched the rest of for the last few hours?

guess who told her parents she's doing homework?

oh yeah... that's me... :glasses2:

guess who should be writing about 4 pages on de alignment and issue voting and politics for Monday?

guess who is on MFC and watching the Mika videos from the Live In Cartoon Motion DVD which she has just watched the rest of for the last few hours?

That's me almost every night :naughty:

*Sigh* I haven't watched LiveICM in forevs...:wub2:

That's me almost every night :naughty:

but i'm so :mad3: at myself cos i'm supposed to have finished this tnight and i still need to straighten my hair and i don't even know if i know what i'm writing about! :crybaby: i'm gonna write a plan for tomorrow....

but i'm so :mad3: at myself cos i'm supposed to have finished this tnight and i still need to straighten my hair and i don't even know if i know what i'm writing about! :crybaby: i'm gonna write a plan for tomorrow....

:huglove: you'll get it hun. Just take it slow and think.

I'm pretty sure I ate my entire body weight in hors d'oeuvres tonight. :lol3:

I'm setting myself a target of getting at least 1000 posts on MFC by the end of this year... I'm not sure whether I'll be able to do it tho..

Oh hell yeah you can! I have faith in you! :D

Archived