Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

Well, if those are mean and difficult to live with, then nooo, but if they are cuddly and sweet, then why not? :naughty:

True. Nosy indeed. Mine always loves to stare thought the window :blink:

yeah, Why not?:naughty:

Aww he does that as well:naughty: watch what's happening outside. Especially in the cold time of the year.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why not? I have just checked up on it.... peeps with vista and wp can upgate to it... not cheap though...

Mine is quite old and I'm really worry for it :blink:It might collapse one day :naughty:

yeah, Why not?:naughty:

Aww he does that as well:naughty: watch what's happening outside. Especially in the cold time of the year.

Lets open a cat lovers organisation :aah:

Aha. Same here. Tho his afraid of snow :naughty: Today our dog run away outside, so you should see how my cat looked ta him. I bet he wanted to run a bit too :naughty:

Mine is quite old and I'm really worry for it :blink:It might collapse one day :naughty:

Lets open a cat lovers organisation :aah:

Aha. Same here. Tho his afraid of snow :naughty: Today our dog run away outside, so you should see how my cat looked ta him. I bet he wanted to run a bit too :naughty:

:naughty: we could actually start a group:teehee:

Afraid of snow? Ours doesn't like it too much I think, but only 'cause it's cold. Whatever. You have a dog as well?:dog:

:naughty: we could actually start a group:teehee:

Afraid of snow? Ours doesn't like it too much I think, but only 'cause it's cold. Whatever. You have a dog as well?:dog:

That's quite good idea, partner :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I've told ya he's a little coward :naughty: Actually I have three dogs :naughty:Two are outdoors and one inside so my cat has a company :naughty:

ohhh that sucks. Was useing a 5 years old comp. a years time ago that started to make a lot of noice so i had to buy a new one... :blink:

I'm in need of new one, but my mum just bought herself a laptop. so I have to wait a bit more :sneaky2:

That's quite good idea, partner :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I've told ya he's a little coward :naughty: Actually I have three dogs :naughty:Two are outdoors and one inside so my cat has a company :naughty:

Who's doing it, partner?:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Cool, we only have one cat. I guess a little company for him wouldn't hurt though:aah: Where do you live? As in, more countryside or in town?

Who's doing it, partner?:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Cool, we only have one cat. I guess a little company for him wouldn't hurt though:aah: Where do you live? As in, more countryside or in town?

Dunno, partner, are you giving all this honour to to? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

No, company is always good :naughty: I live in a town. We have our own house and a huge yard, so few dogs are quite comfy :naughty: Oh and my mum loves them :naughty:

Dunno, partner, are you giving all this honour to to? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

No, company is always good :naughty: I live in a town. We have our own house and a huge yard, so few dogs are quite comfy :naughty: Oh and my mum loves them :naughty:

lol I think I'll do it:naughty:

EDIT: there's actually already an animal lovers group

I think he's a bit bored sometimes:huh:

Oh that's cool. We don't have a huge yard, but quite a nice garden and we live at the edge of the town. Dogs are adorable:wub2: I still prefer cats though:naughty:

lol I think I'll do it:naughty:

EDIT: there's actually already an animal lovers group

I think he's a bit bored sometimes:huh:

Oh that's cool. We don't have a huge yard, but quite a nice garden and we live at the edge of the town. Dogs are adorable:wub2: I still prefer cats though:naughty:

There is? Ohh.. :sad:

My cat pushed away everything that was on the table and started to nap :blink: He needed space, you see..

Haha, yah, I'm a cat lover, tho dogs are nice too, but not as nice as cats :wub2:

There is? Ohh.. :sad:

My cat pushed away everything that was on the table and started to nap :blink: He needed space, you see..

Haha, yah, I'm a cat lover, tho dogs are nice too, but not as nice as cats :wub2:

Yes:sad: I'm still gonna join:teehee:

:lmfao: Cats always need a lot of space:naughty:

Same, same:wub2:

Yes:sad: I'm still gonna join:teehee:

:lmfao: Cats always need a lot of space:naughty:

Same, same:wub2:

Where's that thread?

Yeah, he does needs some space :blink:Even in my bed - he starts to kick me :blink:

:naughty::wub2:

Where's that thread?

Yeah, he does needs some space :blink:Even in my bed - he starts to kick me :blink:

:naughty::wub2:

Dunno if there's a thread, but it's a social group for sure

That's not nice of him:wags_finger::naughty: I know that from "watching TV" tho:roftl:

Damnit, I just missed The Show Must Go On on da radio:sneaky2:

I love translation party :naughty:

let's go!

god is neat lets eat

into Japanese

神きちんとして食べることができます

back into English

Can eat well and God

back into Japanese

また、神食べることができます

back into English

Also, you can eat God