Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

I'm pretty sure I ate my entire body weight in hors d'oeuvres tonight. :lol3:

Oh hell yeah you can! I have faith in you! :D

I'm guessing you ate quite alot hors d'oeuvres, I don't think I could even eat my body weight in food.. :aah:

I definaltly have belief I can do it, those two words "Hell yeah" do it! :thumb_yello:there's a long story behind why those words do

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I used to listen to you on the wireless back in 52',

laying awake intending tuning into you,

I was young but it didn't stop you coming through,"

HAHAHAHA I'm playing 'I spy' on MSN... It's something beginning with "M".. :naughty:

I LOVE that song! :aah:

I LOVE that song! :aah:

It was on the radio not long ago...

I can remember my mum telling me off and also thinking I was a little crazy when I was 10 for singing that song really loudly on my old portable CD player. It was on this CD with loads of other good songs from the 70's and 80's... I don't think there's any problem liking a bit of 'Buggles - Video Killed the Radiostar' :wink2: It's a great classic!

It was on the radio not long ago...

I can remember my mum telling me off and also thinking I was a little crazy when I was 10 for singing that song really loudly on my old portable CD player. It was on this CD with loads of other good songs from the 70's and 80's... I don't think there's any problem liking a bit of 'Buggles - Video Killed the Radiostar' :wink2: It's a great classic!

No problem at all! :aah: The 70's and 80's were a GREAT time for music! :aah:

No problem at all! :aah: The 70's and 80's were a GREAT time for music! :aah:

I KNOW! :biggrin2:

I wished I were born in the 70's because I think personally I would of fitted in so much back in the 80's because I love the big hair and all the style they had then plus the music then personally I think is better than most of the stuff around today.. Not all of it obviously but some! :thumb_yello:

sadly I was born in the mid 90's....

I wished I were born in the 70's because I think personally I would of fitted in so much back in the 80's because I love the big hair and all the style they had then plus the music then personally I think is better than most of the stuff around today.. Not all of it obviously but some! :thumb_yello:

I would have liked to have been born 1963 so I could live through the 60's a bit then enjoy all of the disco era in the 70's to its full extent and still be young enough to enjoy myself in the 80's as well :biggrin2:

I would have liked to have been born 1963 so I could live through the 60's a bit then enjoy all of the disco era in the 70's to its full extent and still be young enough to enjoy myself in the 80's as well :biggrin2:

True that would be a great time to of been born, I agree! :thumb_yello:

At least you have someone interested in you.

Yes, just as I thought nobody was, things always happen like this.. I might aswell play along and see what the outcome might be even tho I know nothing is gonna be proper serious at my age but oh well why not have a little fun! :biggrin2:

I love looking at super old posts from when you were 13...

so fangurly. :lmfao:

:lmfao:

Same...:aah:

My mum was born in 1964...she looks at me weirdly when i say im jealous about it :lmfao:

I always say "mom if I was your age I would've cherished John lennon more than you did." And she always goes WTF :blink:

It's true though, :dunno:

Same here :lmfao:

i a;ways say that id love to be her age so I could go to a party and dance to beatles, john lennon, queen and such..

Not "touch my lips, feel my ass" :sneaky2:

And she just looks at me :blink:

but IM SERIOUS! :roftl:

Same here :lmfao:

i a;ways say that id love to be her age so I could go to a party and dance to beatles, john lennon, queen and such..

Not "touch my lips, feel my ass" :sneaky2:

And she just looks at me :blink:

but IM SERIOUS! :roftl:

YEAH REALLY!

But from what I have learned, people didn't have their own taste in music back then either, my mom said "It wasn't cool to like Queen back then." I was like, SOO it's not cool to like Mika and I do..

:no:

Archived