Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I looked at a Mika picture and now I'm hungry. :blink:

DON'T EAT MIKA! :shocked:I know he's probably tasty and maybe even more tasier if covered in chocolate but let's not start the same thing again as the other night... :das:

aarrgghhhh....... hate it when one of my feets is sleeping... can barely use it and the tickling and pricking kinda feelingf :aah:

I've had that a few times this week. I hate it when you try and get up and nearly fall over because of a stupid sleeping foot..

YES I FEEL I CAN FINALLY SHARE MY OPINON ON MY TOWN'S CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!! I found a FB group which is about my town's Christmas lights being crap... Seriously tho they are, they look like tesco value light bulbs! :aah:

I also learnt from that group that my town came in the top 5 'naffest Christmas lights in England' last year.. I can totally see that!

I'm hungry. Currently, I could choose between attempting to eat a stale rice cake thingy or gathering the effort to make myself some porridge. Hmmmm...

EDIT: Well, I chose the stale rice cake thingy... and now I'm still hungry. Meh! Might pop out and get a samosa later, I seem to be wanting one of those right now.

The time thing confuses me :blink:

My neck hurts :blink:

Well it's more confusing if you don't have a watch and your at school on the day of the mock exam/actual exam because normally we have to line up ready to go into the exam hall at 1.50 (we miss a bit of our lunchtime :sad:)

But I don't think I'll be doing my exam in the exam hall with the others, I'll probably do it in a back room with a couple of others.. I have reasons why... :mf_rosetinted:

What's wrong with your neck, Did you hurt it or is just hurting for no reason?

Well it's more confusing if you don't have a watch and your at school on the day of the mock exam/actual exam because normally we have to line up ready to go into the exam hall at 1.50 (we miss a bit of our lunchtime :sad:)

But I don't think I'll be doing my exam in the exam hall with the others, I'll probably do it in a back room with a couple of others.. I have reasons why... :mf_rosetinted:

What's wrong with your neck, Did you hurt it or is just hurting for no reason?

Oh, haha, I totally read your post wrong :lmfao:

I thought you said mock exeriment and that "It's nearly 4.30am and [in] the the mock [experiment] is 2.00pm today..." :naughty:

So I thought you were doing an experiment for school where you switch time up or something weird like that.

Sorry, I'm tired :naughty:

I've been working all day and I think I slept wrong and now I'm bent over the keyboard doing my sister's homework :bored:

Oh, haha, I totally read your post wrong :lmfao:

I thought you said mock exeriment and that "It's nearly 4.30am and [in] the the mock [experiment] is 2.00pm today..." :naughty:

So I thought you were doing an experiment for school where you switch time up or something weird like that.

Sorry, I'm tired :naughty:

I've been working all day and I think I slept wrong and now I'm bent over the keyboard doing my sister's homework :bored:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :roftl: It's ok! We all make mistakes when we are half asleep :thumb_yello:

Nah I wouldn't get up to do an experiment for my school at 4 in the morning.. I don't even get to school if I can help until nearly 8.30am.. :naughty:

The place drives me nuts as it is!

When you sleep funny that's the worst thing possible cos it hurts you for the rest of the day... :sad:

but if your bent over the keyboard too I guess that's not helping either.. :thumbdown:

Today was quite boring. I had my science mock exam today, I don't think I did well in it. In art I was painted by my friend and my mum wondered why I had "I LOVE MIKA" and "YO!" (I did the YO! btw) painted on my arms and my English teacher for some reason thinks my name is Olivia, uh nooo my name is Sophie and a year 7 called me gay for no reason... Plus I came straight out of the exam into horrible cold rain.. Lovely... :mf_rosetinted:

Today was quite boring. I had my science mock exam today, I don't think I did well in it. In art I was painted by my friend and my mum wondered why I had "I LOVE MIKA" and "YO!" (I did the YO! btw) painted on my arms and my English teacher for some reason thinks my name is Olivia, uh nooo my name is Sophie and a year 7 called me gay for no reason... Plus I came straight out of the exam into horrible cold rain.. Lovely... :mf_rosetinted:

Aww:huglove: YO! is awesome:naughty:

Olivia?:blink:

I wanna cover Mika in chocolate:mf_rosetinted:

Aww:huglove: YO! is awesome:naughty:

Olivia?:blink:

I wanna cover Mika in chocolate:mf_rosetinted:

I don't get how the teacher thought I was called Olivia, there isn't even a girl called Olivia in my English class... Very strange.. :blink:

I want to cover Mika in chocolate too, but with sprinkles & then lick it off... :mf_rosetinted:

I don't get how the teacher thought I was called Olivia, there isn't even a girl called Olivia in my English class... Very strange.. :blink:

I want to cover Mika in chocolate too, but with sprinkles & then lick it off... :mf_rosetinted:

They probably had the wrong seating plan:roftl:

Aha (I just looked up sprinkles:roftl:)

"Find" some on his hips. and lower:das:

They probably had the wrong seating plan:roftl:

Aha (I just looked up sprinkles:roftl:)

"Find" some on his hips. and lower:das:

We don't have a seating plan in English because normally our teachers quit or get fired after a month or so, this is whats strange.. :blink: hm...

I'd like to eat Mika's 'fab'... :das: yknow the ice lolly things.. :mf_rosetinted:

We don't have a seating plan in English because normally our teachers quit or get fired after a month or so, this is whats strange.. :blink: hm...

I'd like to eat Mika's 'fab'... :das: yknow the ice lolly things.. :mf_rosetinted:

Get fired after a month? What teachers do you have?:lmfao:

:roftl: you're trying hard, right?

yknow, why not have him lick you? Kinda all over?:mf_rosetinted:

Get fired after a month? What teachers do you have?:lmfao:

:roftl: you're trying hard, right?

yknow, why not have him lick you? Kinda all over?:mf_rosetinted:

I have teachers who cannot control classes :aah:

Oh yeah totally he'd could lick me anytime, anywhere, anyday... mmm I have images in my head.. I'm liking them!!

I have teachers who cannot control classes :aah:

Oh yeah totally he'd could lick me anytime, anywhere, anyday... mmm I have images in my head.. I'm liking them!!

:teehee: We have them too. But :doh:, of course I was wondering about teachers getting fired, they can't here!

lolz me tooo:das: I want him to kiss my neck and shoulders:mf_lustslow:

His handss...

Archived