Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:teehee: We have them too. But :doh:, of course I was wondering about teachers getting fired, they can't here!

lolz me tooo:das: I want him to kiss my neck and shoulders:mf_lustslow:

His handss...

Theses ones my school keeps taking on are that terrible they get fired pretty quickly... I think it's cos my school are so desperate for teachers they take the 1st teacher they can, I heard if after Christmas we don't have a proper teacher we are going be moving into one big English class like about 50-60 of us in one class.. I hope not, that wouldnt be very good...

Ohhh his hands, I want him to smooth those sexy things down my body... I'd kiss him wherever he wanted me to and he could so do the same with me.. Saving time he could kiss us at the same time if you know what i mean... We're gonna be sent to the naughty room soon enough, once the talk of orgies and chicken start appearing in here, we'll be packing my friend! :thumb_yello::das:

ugh.

after hours of studying i still can't remember my german vocabulary list:aah:

Hallo, wie gehts?

Ich heisse Amber und ich kaese lieben :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not even sure if that makes sense or if I spelled it all right but that's about all I remember from 3 years of German :naughty:

*happily watches convo feeling the need to prove that she can be 'good' when these situations arise*

:mfr_lol: Don't worry, I think the 'subject' happening in this convo may carm down... My race to the naughty corner buddie has gone and I don't think I can continue now.. :crybaby:

I HAVE NO-ONE TO CONTINUE THE RACE WITH ME... :mf_rosetinted:

Hallo, wie gehts?

Ich heisse Amber und ich kaese lieben :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not even sure if that makes sense or if I spelled it all right but that's about all I remember from 3 years of German :naughty:

:roftl:

I got the best mark from German today :roftl: and we have another test tomorrow :boxed: But we'll be translating some text, and I love translating :biggrin2:

:roftl:

I got the best mark from German today :roftl: and we have another test tomorrow :boxed: But we'll be translating some text, and I love translating :biggrin2:

Ugh. I have german exam tomorrow. And i'll fail.

Maybe i should study my 8 pages long vocab list instead of being on MFC:mf_rosetinted:

:mfr_lol: Don't worry, I think the 'subject' happening in this convo may carm down... My race to the naughty corner buddie has gone and I don't think I can continue now.. :crybaby

I HAVE NO-ONE TO CONTINUE THE RACE WITH ME... :mf_rosetinted:

Damn :naughty: I enjoy watching when my :chkn: buddies arent here. But I'm trying to be good for a bit. Less talk about :chkn: and Lemons :mf_rosetinted:

SOMEHOW I've avoided being sent to the naughty corner. And believe me.....I prolly deserve it :lol3:

:roftl

I got the best mark from German today :roftl and we have another test tomorrow :boxed: But we'll be translating some text, and I love translating :biggrin2:

I passes every test by cheating and every translation with an online translator cause she let is use the classroom computers whenever we wanted :roftl:

Maybe i should study my 8 pages long vocab list instead of being on MFC:mf_rosetinted:

I tell myself that all the time and yet I'm always here :naughty:

Sh*t! All this talk of exams just made me realize I have an Algebra exam tomorrow! :shocked: and if I don't pass it I'll fail the class! :eek:

Aw, good luck!

Does anyone know what the upload/download statistics mean?

What are you supposed to do?

OMFG! SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! :aah:

i wanna go to the harry potter theme park in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

That place is going to be SOOOO full for the first year! :aah:

I'll prolly wait at least a year before going. I like when theme parks are less crowded.

Same goes for me, but Serbian test wise :mf_rosetinted:

I passes every test by cheating and every translation with an online translator cause she let is use the classroom computers whenever we wanted :roftl:

:

Well you is lucky beecuz I don't has a computer in every classrooms :naughty: It aaaall goes straight from your head, down to the paper!!

Ok that sounded weird :aah:

NOOO!

I just realized a have not one, but two exams tomorrow! HELP!

:aah:

Happens to me all the time too :dunno: That's why I make a list of all exams I'm having this week :naughty:

Archived