Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Theses ones my school keeps taking on are that terrible they get fired pretty quickly... I think it's cos my school are so desperate for teachers they take the 1st teacher they can, I heard if after Christmas we don't have a proper teacher we are going be moving into one big English class like about 50-60 of us in one class.. I hope not, that wouldnt be very good...

Ohhh his hands, I want him to smooth those sexy things down my body... I'd kiss him wherever he wanted me to and he could so do the same with me.. Saving time he could kiss us at the same time if you know what i mean... We're gonna be sent to the naughty room soon enough, once the talk of orgies and chicken start appearing in here, we'll be packing my friend! :thumb_yello::das:

:blink: 50-60 pupils in one class, how's that supposed to work?:ah: And I always thought we didn't have many teachers here...

lol

anywhere he wants:das: we'd be making him crazy:da: wanna run my hands up his thighs, grab him..

:biggrin2:

*happily watches convo feeling the need to prove that she can be 'good' when these situations arise*

:lmfao:

My race to the naughty corner buddie has gone and I don't think I can continue now.. :crybaby:

:aah: I'm sorry, I think I already told you, I disappear automatically at 9pm from now:boxed:

It's a mircical!! i've grown a little.. about a cm or 2 but I've still grown... I'm so proud of myself! :naughty:

Congratz!:naughty::thumb_yello:

Awesome!:thumb_yello:

It is :biggrin2: I really wanted to lead this group, cuz it was owned by some non-Mika fans, so I was really pleased when previous owned gave it to me sayin - "You are real fan, you'll take care of this well" :naughty:

It is :biggrin2: I really wanted to lead this group, cuz it was owned by some non-Mika fans, so I was really pleased when previous owned gave it to me sayin - "You are real fan, you'll take care of this well" :naughty:

Just what I thought, groups must be hosted by someone who cares to keep it updated:naughty:

:blink: 50-60 pupils in one class, how's that supposed to work?:ah: And I always thought we didn't have many teachers here...

lol

anywhere he wants:das: we'd be making him crazy:da: wanna run my hands up his thighs, grab him..

:biggrin2:

:lmfao:

:aah: I'm sorry, I think I already told you, I disappear automatically at 9pm from now:boxed:

Congratz!:naughty::thumb_yello:

I know, that's why I don't want that to happen.. There will be two classes in one being taught by one teacher and we all know that won't work... But by the looks of things it's likely to happen..

We'd be making him more than crazy, we'll be making him lose all control!! :das: I think alot of us would run their hands up his thighs... but maybe they would do a little more.. lol... could you imagine Mika's face if he read this convo?? It probably would be priceless!

Haven't you got a password to unlock the automatic cut off thingy, I'm guessing it's ran by password right!? If it's a 4 digit code, try 0000.. it's the default code!

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

I know, that's why I don't want that to happen.. There will be two classes in one being taught by one teacher and we all know that won't work... But by the looks of things it's likely to happen..

We'd be making him more than crazy, we'll be making him lose all control!! :das: I think alot of us would run their hands up his thighs... but maybe they would do a little more.. lol... could you imagine Mika's face if he read this convo?? It probably would be priceless!

Haven't you got a password to unlock the automatic cut off thingy, I'm guessing it's ran by password right!? If it's a 4 digit code, try 0000.. it's the default code!

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

It's already bad with 27 ppl here:aah::no:

:lmfao::lmfao: I can't imagine, only thing I know is that you're right, very priceless:roftl: either taken aback or *enjoying himself*

yes:das: what dyou think I was heading for?:naughty:

It's set from Dad's comp:blink:

Welcome:biggrin2:

Today my English teacher called me 'Olivia' yet again... MY NAME IS SOPHIE!!!!! :aah:

I've sent an email to the radio station where I want to get work experience at today. The boy I like helped me do it... plus he high 5'd me too!!! :biggrin2:

Awesome!:thumb_yello: I'd love to work in the radio:wub2:

My mother says I sound "terribly british" when speaking English :lmfao:

Today my English teacher called me 'Olivia' yet again... MY NAME IS SOPHIE!!!!! :aah:

I've sent an email to the radio station where I want to get work experience at today. The boy I like helped me do it... plus he high 5'd me too!!! :biggrin2:

btw, if you look at "Who posted?", we kinda rule the thread:mf_rosetinted:

It's already bad with 27 ppl here:aah::no:

:lmfao::lmfao: I can't imagine, only thing I know is that you're right, very priceless:roftl: either taken aback or *enjoying himself*

yes:das: what dyou think I was heading for?:naughty:

It's set from Dad's comp:blink:

Welcome:biggrin2:

Awesome!:thumb_yello: I'd love to work in the radio:wub2:

Well if I get a distiniction in Media and have the work experience history of doing work exp. at a radio station, then maybe I can do what I want to do as a job when I'm older - be a radio presenter.

I'm working on a merit at the moment (I got my WAG's today and I was suprised to see media is the only subject im doing well in.. im not doing well at all in my other subjects... they are basicially all E's)

Gimme gimme gimme Mika, I have a friend whos a boy that I hadnt spoke to till the other day till we started talking on facebook and now he wants chicken with meee... He's a chicken manic.. I didn't know anyone liked me in that way until now but sadly I'm not interested cos I don't want someone who wants me just for chicken... I'd rather have Mika feeding me the chicken.. :das: lol

Well does your Dad have the password wrote down somewhere? Or just go to the place where your Dad works and search around for the code... look at it as if your a spy trying to get some important infomation..

My mother says I sound "terribly british" when speaking English :lmfao:

btw, if you look at "Who posted?", we kinda rule the thread:mf_rosetinted:

What sort of British accent tho?? There's many different accents depending from where-abouts in the UK you could mean...

YES WE RULE THIS THREAD! It's just our posts always showing in this thread each time you come on the MFC into this thread.. maybe we should open our own thread to keep this one more random... :thumb_yello:

Archived