Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'll have to go watching some Robbie Williams footage:aah: I'm doing a kinda long article on music for the pupils' mag, including two album reviews. I have TBWKTM of course :naughty: But I was stupid enough to also choose Reality Killed The Video Star when I normally don't have a clue about Robbie stuff:doh: The Mika part is polished, I have subtitles for each picture, mentioning details and looking well researched (:lmfao:). Well and I need the Robbie part to be a bit matching. Would be good to know the songs first tho :roftl:

Yeah well, I'm gonna watch some interviews:aah:

:huglove:

What did you do? :naughty:

Um...

This girl in our year came up to us, and went 'Are you Indiana?!' to my friend, who nodded, and then she went 'You mess with Evie OR Louise, and I swear I'll give IT to YOU.'. That girl was smoking, had her iPod in, her skirt so high, and an open handbag hanging off her shoulder.

Indiana asked me while the girl was still there what she meant by 'it', and the girl went 'Oh. My. God. Evie's right. You ARE a b**** who can't tell her lefts from her rights.'. Indiana was tearing up, so I said to her, ignoring the girl, 'Indiana, don't worry. By the looks of this girl it's probably a STD.'.

The girl turned to walk away, growling, and she turned so quickly that her bag dropped off her shoulder and an open pack of condoms landed by our feet. I looked at the girl and said: 'At least we know it won't be that, now don't we?'

Indiana LAUGHED, and the girl walked away. She shouted "EVIE. LOUISE. KILL THIS LITTLE BRAT WON'T YOU?!"

I don't care. It was worth it.:roftl: Besides, my head of year knows about it. :teehee:

Um...

This girl in our year came up to us, and went 'Are you Indiana?!' to my friend, who nodded, and then she went 'You mess with Evie OR Louise, and I swear I'll give IT to YOU.'. That girl was smoking, had her iPod in, her skirt so high, and an open handbag hanging off her shoulder.

Indiana asked me while the girl was still there what she meant by 'it', and the girl went 'Oh. My. God. Evie's right. You ARE a b**** who can't tell her lefts from her rights.'. Indiana was tearing up, so I said to her, ignoring the girl, 'Indiana, don't worry. By the looks of this girl it's probably a STD.'.

The girl turned to walk away, growling, and she turned so quickly that her bag dropped off her shoulder and an open pack of condoms landed by our feet. I looked at the girl and said: 'At least we know it won't be that, now don't we?'

Indiana LAUGHED, and the girl walked away. She shouted "EVIE. LOUISE. KILL THIS LITTLE BRAT WON'T YOU?!"

I don't care. It was worth it.:roftl: Besides, my head of year knows about it. :teehee:

:lmfao: Nice :naughty:

I have a feeling the girl with condoms will be too embaressed :aah:

Archived