Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

In this period, I'm 'emotionally tired' :boxed:

I can't really 'feel' something even if it's strong :boxed:

Oh, that's SO annoying. I have that sometimes too.

Then I just want to go on a kind of 'emotions holiday' and think about NOTHING at all.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My freind's mum's a mid-wife and she gets like all these mid-wifey thingys.

Today she got this thing which tells you when your baby is due.

So I made my friend figure out when Mika was created and Mr and Mrs Penniman had that speacial "hug" on November the 11th :biggrin2:

-had no idea where to post this

just thought it was interesting :naughty:

My freind's mum's a mid-wife and she gets like all these mid-wifey thingys.

Today she got this thing which tells you when your baby is due.

So I made my friend figure out when Mika was created and Mr and Mrs Penniman had that speacial "hug" on November the 11th :biggrin2:

-had no idea where to post this

just thought it was interesting :naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

... November 11th...forever the sexiest day in history.

lalala... I'm tired *yawns* :naughty:

As long as he's still doing volontarily:mf_rosetinted: Get laid down I mean:das:

Well when your tired you know where we all need to go - bed.. but that bed isn't just any bed, it's a :das: bed... with Mika.. :naughty:

I think he'd definaltly volonter for us, I mean we are MFC'ers (Mika's greatest cult of fans) and he seems a nice guy... I think he'd let us lay down in a king size with him eating some chicken.. :mf_rosetinted:

I should've celebrated it :mad3:

With some sexy cake and whipped cream :licks_lips:

"THE DAY OF CREATION."

:roftl: i thought it was November this month not December... i got really confused as to why we couldn't celebrate it :roftl::naughty::aah:

ohhhh i'm losing my mind.... :teehee:

The boy I like wants me to go to the town parade with him... but he also now wants to do work expierience at the place my mum works so 'he can meet my mum'.. OH NO NO NO!!!! It all sounds a nightmare to me.. I would actually go to the parade but it's early and it normally rains... I may go with him there but I'm not doing work exp. at the place my mum works with him, my mum and her friend would then definalaly get the wrong idea.. :bleh:

:roftl: i thought it was November this month not December... i got really confused as to why we couldn't celebrate it :roftl::naughty::aah:

ohhhh i'm losing my mind.... :teehee:

I was just explaining this date to my friend and said quote on quote..

" THIS IS THE DAY WHERE THE SEXY SPERM MET THE HOT EGG AND CREATED... THE PERFECT MAN. "

graphic, but it gets the point across. :lmfao:

My P.E teacher really doesn't like me at all... Everybody else ALWAYS gets to go with their friends but I'm never allowed to and today this happenned and I said "That's not fair! Everybody else in the class has got to be with their friends.. It's discrimination!" so I just didn't do much at all in P.E as I'm also being made to do stuff like bringing equipment, opening and locking things, etc. every single lesson!!!

A few of us got told off for giggling in Media, the boy I like was on the ASDA website apparantly searching for 'dividers' and instead searched 'condoms' and made out it was in the 'Fruit and Vegetable' section of the site... :naughty:

Well when your tired you know where we all need to go - bed.. but that bed isn't just any bed, it's a :das: bed... with Mika.. :naughty:

I think he'd definaltly volonter for us, I mean we are MFC'ers (Mika's greatest cult of fans) and he seems a nice guy... I think he'd let us lay down in a king size with him eating some chicken.. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah:sleep_1:

:naughty: You do realize this whole convo pretty much changed my view on him?:mf_rosetinted: Yeah he seems a nice guy:roftl: Very nice of him to share the chicken:das:

Yeah:sleep_1:

:naughty: You do realize this whole convo pretty much changed my view on him?:mf_rosetinted: Yeah he seems a nice guy:roftl: Very nice of him to share the chicken:das:

Yes let's 'all' :sleep_1:....... :mf_rosetinted:

How has this convo changed your view on him? I'm confused.. The only reason I say he's a nice guy is cos I've never heard anybody say that he's not, everybody says he's nice so until one day when we may meet him we'll just have to listen to the opinon of the word on the street... I think he'd share the chicken, he loves his fans right!? :teehee:

Yes let's 'all' :sleep_1:....... :mf_rosetinted:

How has this convo changed your view on him? I'm confused.. The only reason I say he's a nice guy is cos I've never heard anybody say that he's not, everybody says he's nice so until one day when we may meet him we'll just have to listen to the opinon of the word on the street... I think he'd share the chicken, he loves his fans right!? :teehee:

Guess:mf_rosetinted: I've never had a dirty mind before:naughty: Of course he's nice, it just was the context that made me laugh.

Archived