Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why?? :blink:

Guns N Roses tour starts!!!! Will be a hell for me w. pms from fans about one of the members im a BIIIIIIIIG fan of and have ocntact w. online :aah: Hope not as big a hell as last time cos it made me :( Looking forward to meet up with the dude... had to cancel dinner w. him and his wife cos i couldnt make it... will then meet him next time he will come to Denmark or me to New Jersey

AXL, Get GnR to f***ing Denmark so i can meet up w. Bumblefoot.... he have promised that we will meet up!! :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

meet him after wanted it for 12 years :fangurl: just sucks he knows what i think about him :blush-anim-cl:

Guns N Roses tour starts!!!! Will be a hell for me w. pms from fans about one of the members im a BIIIIIIIIG fan of and have ocntact w. online :aah: Hope not as big a hell as last time cos it made me :( Looking forward to meet up with the dude... had to cancel dinner w. him and his wife cos i couldnt make it... will then meet him next time he will come to Denmark or me to New Jersey

AXL, Get GnR to f***ing Denmark so i can meet up w. Bumblefoot.... he have promised that we will meet up!! :fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

meet him after wanted it for 12 years :fangurl: just sucks he knows what i think about him :blush-anim-cl:

That's fricking awesome you have that much contact with such a great band, band members & being able to have dinner with them.. So don't other G'n'R fans like it that you have contact? If that's the case, just ignore it cos at the end of the day you have the contact unlike they do! I'm sure they will come to Denmark very soon!! Why wouldn't they not, even I wanna go to Denmark :thumb_yello:

That's fricking awesome you have that much contact with such a great band, band members & being able to have dinner with them.. So don't other G'n'R fans like it that you have contact? If that's the case, just ignore it cos at the end of the day you have the contact unlike they do! I'm sure they will come to Denmark very soon!! Why wouldn't they not, even I wanna go to Denmark :thumb_yello:

I think most of em are just a bit jealous? And some of em knows how much i love the dude and just wanna make fun of i still havent meet him yet.

GnR were here in 06 when he joined and i coulndnt make it. I lived 20 min away from where they did the show and had tix and everything buy my ex was holding me back. Was watching it on telly and was crying my @ss off

dgdfv.jpg

:fangurl:

I think most of em are just a bit jealous? And some of em knows how much i love the dude and just wanna make fun of i still havent meet him yet.

GnR were here in 06 when he joined and i coulndnt make it. I lived 20 min away from where they did the show and had tix and everything buy my ex was holding me back. Was watching it on telly and was crying my @ss off

dgdfv.jpg

:fangurl:

Well they may try and make fun of you for not meeting him yet, but let's be honest they probably never will but more than likely you will meet him!

I know what it's like when you really want to be a show but something stops you from getting to it, I wanted to see the Scissor Sisters about 3 years ago or something but my mum would not let me and earlier this year Frankmusik was doing a performance at HMV in the city just outside of the town where I live. It was free and I couldn't go cos I wasn't allowed to go alone and my friend was getting a sofa delievered that day and no-one else wanted to go with me. I was beyond gutted!

I hope you do meet him so you can stick 2 fingers up at those jealious G'n'R fans! :thumb_yello:

Well they may try and make fun of you for not meeting him yet, but let's be honest they probably never will but more than likely you will meet him!

I know what it's like when you really want to be a show but something stops you from getting to it, I wanted to see the Scissor Sisters about 3 years ago or something but my mum would not let me and earlier this year Frankmusik was doing a performance at HMV in the city just outside of the town where I live. It was free and I couldn't go cos I wasn't allowed to go alone and my friend was getting a sofa delievered that day and no-one else wanted to go with me. I was beyond gutted!

I hope you do meet him so you can stick 2 fingers up at those jealious G'n'R fans! :thumb_yello:

Cos of you mum? :shocked: why didnt you just not give a damn about it? what the worst that could happen?

Bfoot is such a sweetheart. i donno any with a bigger heart of gold than him... all the things he is doing for his fans is AMAZING... going to a fans place for tea even though very busy for a tour... inviteing a fan out for dinner, went to London. Dublin and Paris even though he was busy with turing but took the 4 days off he had to do show and signing for fans... (he was in the states)

about the meet up to me:

meetup.jpg

a pm last week:

wall-xmas.jpg

:fangurl: had a pic last year with a xmas and new year with though

Billede0290.jpg

im haveing a :fangurl: moment :wub2:

lemme guess.... for an exman?

so you will have a weekend with many hours of sleeping?

yeah biology. By tomorrow. I hate biology.

I hope so. But I have more exams next week so I won't be able to sleep that much.

Anyway, I'm off. Back to biology :aah:

:bye:

Archived