Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason today I've just been full of mischief... I got told off in Maths for 'drawing on my school planner' and got told to put it to the side and pay attention to the question on the board as I didn't get the question right, tbh I wouldn't of got it right either way because what we do in maths is far too complex...

Then later - in the last lesson which was English, I snuck out of the class and then innocently walked out of the school cos the gates were open at something like 5-10 mins before the bell and just ran all the way home.. :mf_rosetinted:I'm such a good girl right!?... :naughty:

I'm in a terrible mood.

A while ago, I wasn't allowed to watch Russell Howard's Dingledodies tour. NOW I'm not allowed to watch ANYTHING to do with him. I mean, I don't watch ANYTHING ELSE apart from Mika related stuff and Russell Howard. (He's a comedian, for those who don't know... And he's the only dude I have a crush on apart from Mika.)

AND My mom decide's that NOW would be a good time to tell me that my favourite cousin isn't my cousin.

Jeez. :sneaky2:

Archived