Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

Yeah been like that for 6 years.... im getting kinda use to it but i have to live with no work, cant take an education. But it hasnt changed that i sleep 12 hours time when i have had one :blush-anim-cl:

Now that's the thing I could be jealous for :naughty: Tho it's strange.. when I have school, I sleep for 7-6 hours, but I feel good in the morning (Not always tho :naughty:) and when I sleep like 9-10 hours I feel like a zombie :naughty:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been on MFC since Sunday :shocked:

We have one more week of school and the workload is killing me! Finally it's the weekend and I'll be able to get a decent night's sleep.

Hoping to go to a Phoenix concert here next week! Fingers crossed!

That's my life, right now, in a nutshell :)

I think I may need to get myself a little job if I'm gonna ever get the money together to buy those very needed Mika tickets... Now where could I get a job nowadays in these bad times when not many jobs are avalible??

I got a email from the boy I like saying 'urgent' in capitals. He said to get back to him soon as I get it. I got it at 1am :aah:.. I'm gonna have to text him to see what he wants 'urgently' in the morning... Well it is morning, it's 3.45!!!

I haven't been on MFC since Sunday :shocked:

We have one more week of school and the workload is killing me! Finally it's the weekend and I'll be able to get a decent night's sleep.

Hoping to go to a Phoenix concert here next week! Fingers crossed!

That's my life, right now, in a nutshell :)

I have to do 2 lots of English coursework this weekend, that will be something like 6 pages at least but probably will be more.. Why do school's give us all so much to do!?

My freaking CAR broke the **** down today at the Post Office of ALL places! And at the worst of times! I was on a mission to get to the Middle School for a meeting. Had to literally RUN to the school ON FOOT - and it was not just a hop skip and a jump away let me tell ya. FINALLY got there. Had to call the High School to tell my other son the situation and to 'start walking' . . . left there and had to walk CLEAR to the other side of town to catch up with Austin and T H E N had to walk ALL the way back to the Post Office! When we got there . . . . THE CAR STARTED! :shocked:

- - - - we went STRAIGHT to Wal-Mart and got an oil change and a NEW BATTERY! Problem solved! B U T . . . NOW I have some hideous blisters BETWEEN my toes (I was wearing FLIP FLOPS of all shoes possible) and cramps in my feet - and well, I don't think I will be able to MOVE moreless walk tomorrow!!! I AM DEAD!

* * * rant over . . . feel a bit better, if only I had a foot spa to soak my feet! :aah:

I have to do 2 lots of English coursework this weekend, that will be something like 6 pages at least but probably will be more.. Why do school's give us all so much to do!?

Exactly! I went on a field trip Monday - Wednesday, had to do a project Wednesday night and study for a test and write two papers last night. This weekend I study for finals.... it'll be over soon! PHEW!!!

Exactly! I went on a field trip Monday - Wednesday, had to do a project Wednesday night and study for a test and write two papers last night. This weekend I study for finals.... it'll be over soon! PHEW!!!

Your lucky you even get to go on field trips, at our school now they have banned any form of trips as apparantly 'we have too much fun on them even though they are educational'... It sucks!!

I had a practice mock science exam last Monday, just on the practice without revising or any of the science teachers in the 2 weeks before the mock - I managed to get a D. I find sometimes if I don't study I can do better, kinda strange but that's the way I seem to go.

Good luck with the finals! :thumb_yello:

I want to sleep, but I don't think anyone's on my side today, considering my mom's shipping me off to my dad's friend's house to baby-sit five year old hyperactive triplets.

She (my mom) is being so annoying. :boxed:

It is hard to get those extra Zzzs in when people want you to run around babysitting their little kids.

My freaking CAR broke the **** down today at the Post Office of ALL places! And at the worst of times! I was on a mission to get to the Middle School for a meeting. Had to literally RUN to the school ON FOOT - and it was not just a hop skip and a jump away let me tell ya. FINALLY got there. Had to call the High School to tell my other son the situation and to 'start walking' . . . left there and had to walk CLEAR to the other side of town to catch up with Austin and T H E N had to walk ALL the way back to the Post Office! When we got there . . . . THE CAR STARTED! :shocked:

- - - - we went STRAIGHT to Wal-Mart and got an oil change and a NEW BATTERY! Problem solved! B U T . . . NOW I have some hideous blisters BETWEEN my toes (I was wearing FLIP FLOPS of all shoes possible) and cramps in my feet - and well, I don't think I will be able to MOVE moreless walk tomorrow!!! I AM DEAD!

* * * rant over . . . feel a bit better, if only I had a foot spa to soak my feet! :aah:

Aww, poor HollyBear :huglove:

Archived