Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lucky you i still have an essay to complete by tomorrow! :sneaky2:

ditto! :naughty: but it is the staff panto on friday :roftl:

Essay about what?

And haha, next week for me will be BORING. My *new* headteacher is so strict, she's all "YOU HAVE TO WORK UNTIL THE END OF TERM. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE NON SCHOOL UNIFORM DAYS. YOU CAN'T GO ON ANY SCHOOL TRIPS ANYMORE. YOU CANNOT WATCH FILMS IN CLASS."

And she cares more about my school uniform than my education :naughty:

Essay about what?

And haha, next week for me will be BORING. My *new* headteacher is so strict, she's all "YOU HAVE TO WORK UNTIL THE END OF TERM. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE NON SCHOOL UNIFORM DAYS. YOU CAN'T GO ON ANY SCHOOL TRIPS ANYMORE. YOU CANNOT WATCH FILMS IN CLASS."

And she cares more about my school uniform than my education :naughty:

Mussolini and the Catholic Church in 1920s/30s :mf_rosetinted: fun.

:naughty: i have no real uniform, just colours... i wear black jeans but shhh don't tell anyone! :teehee: i think i'm gonna have a party in Dance on Friday... :groovy: i'm taking cupcakes :pinkbow:

Mussolini and the Catholic Church in 1920s/30s :mf_rosetinted: fun.

:naughty: i have no real uniform, just colours... i wear black jeans but shhh don't tell anyone! :teehee: i think i'm gonna have a party in Dance on Friday... :groovy: i'm taking cupcakes :pinkbow:

Oh...Joy :pinkbow:

And that's not fair! Ugh I hate the headteacher.

We really do have to work until the end of term with no school trips, no non school uniform days no nuffin' :naughty:

Oh...Joy :pinkbow:

And that's not fair! Ugh I hate the headteacher.

We really do have to work until the end of term with no school trips, no non school uniform days no nuffin' :naughty:

yep.

no school trips, no non uniform days, probs still have to work...

come on here and we'll PARTAAAAY!!!! :groovy:

my mum bought me a fountain pen but she's keeping it for christmas... thanks mum, great idea... not like i was gonna use it the last week of school or anything... :mf_rosetinted:

yep.

no school trips, no non uniform days, probs still have to work...

come on here and we'll PARTAAAAY!!!! :groovy:

my mum bought me a fountain pen but she's keeping it for christmas... thanks mum, great idea... not like i was gonna use it the last week of school or anything... :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I'd love to! That'd be soooo fun :naughty:

Well that's helpful :mf_rosetinted: Moms do the oddest things :roftl:

Oh I'd love to! That'd be soooo fun :naughty:

Well that's helpful :mf_rosetinted: Moms do the oddest things :roftl:

we could have a great time!!! :yay:

i know... my mum nearly set the carpet on fire earlier... :mf_rosetinted:

oh did i mention this essay is for Friday... LAST Friday :mf_rosetinted: go me.... :aah:

What's the maxium you have to write?

WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT EARLIER? :aah:

i think i have to write about a page and a half i'm guessing...

erm... cos i iz stupid. :teehee: cos i thought i would have done it by now and i thought it was easy... sat down to do it and realised i knew nothing... :boxed:

we could have a great time!!! :yay:

i know... my mum nearly set the carpet on fire earlier... :mf_rosetinted:

oh did i mention this essay is for Friday... LAST Friday :mf_rosetinted: go me.... :aah:

Mine was due three weeks ago, and I STILL haven't STARTED. Beat dat. :mf_rosetinted:

... I am so finished. :aah:

Mine was due three weeks ago, and I STILL haven't STARTED. Beat dat. :mf_rosetinted:

... I am so finished. :aah:

ooooohhhh lucky you... i wanna ask a friend for help but i always ask her for help... maybe if i offer her a lollipop... :naughty: it's worked before...

Oww..well I think I should leave you to it. I think being on here is getting in the way *wags finger*

:blush-anim-cl: i know... Lady Gaga isn't helping either... :teehee:

ooooohhhh lucky you... i wanna ask a friend for help but i always ask her for help... maybe if i offer her a lollipop... :naughty: it's worked before...

Haha :teehee: I know you don't want to do it, but honestly, the best thing to do it just get on with it. Turn everything off, and just re-read what you've already written. I'm sure it'll come out great :huglove:

Lucky me, yeah. I've never excelled in history, anyway... :aah::I tried asking my friend, but she went all 'I-am-holier-than-thou' on me.:naughty:

(Mmmm... Lollipops..)

Haha :teehee: I know you don't want to do it, but honestly, the best thing to do it just get on with it. Turn everything off, and just re-read what you've already written. I'm sure it'll come out great :huglove:

no i want to do it i just really don't know anything about it... it's all just drained out of my head... :boxed:

trust me i am the most easily distracted person ever... i got distracted once cos my earlobes were soft :mf_rosetinted:

Archived