Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday I was so tired I fell asleep in class. Study Buddy wrote this on MY notes when I was alseep for that short period of time:

100_7853.jpg

Now there's nothing wrong with being gay. But...what the eff man? :sneaky2: So when he stepped out to go to the washroom I wrote, on HIS notes, "I <3 PENIS". Little did I remember that my name contains the letter I in it. Guess what he changed it to? :no:

Yesterday I was so tired I fell asleep in class. Study Buddy wrote this on MY notes when I was alseep for that short period of time:

100_7853.jpg

Now there's nothing wrong with being gay. But...what the eff man? :sneaky2: So when he stepped out to go to the washroom I wrote, on HIS notes, "I <3 PENIS". Little did I remember that my name contains the letter I in it. Guess what he changed it to? :no:

He loves you... :teehee:

The boy I like said to me today that in the Christmas holidays that we should meet up at his house and do our 'coursework'... The thing is we don't actually have any coursework to do over the holidays because our folders are being taken in to be marked.. Could this be code for something else??

BTW, Is it a wise idea to get him a condom and sweets for a Xmas prezzie

for the boy I like? I saw him searching for 'condoms' on the ASDA website on Thursday, so I reckon that's what he wants for Christmas... And he likes sweets alot!

The boy I like said to me today that in the Christmas holidays that we should meet up at his house and do our 'coursework'... The thing is we don't actually have any coursework to do over the holidays because our folders are being taken in to be marked.. Could this be code for something else??

BTW, Is it a wise idea to get him a condom and sweets for a Xmas prezzie

for the boy I like? I saw him searching for 'condoms' on the ASDA website on Thursday, so I reckon that's what he wants for Christmas... And he likes sweets alot!

First - I guess so:aah: Sounds good, really:wink2:

Second - hmm, not so sure:naughty:

First - I guess so:aah: Sounds good, really:wink2:

Second - hmm, not so sure:naughty:

The first one I know it sounds good, but I think y'know that ''thingy'' could come in handy if this is the case... :das:

The problem is to get hold of one, my friend couldn't find anyone with any she's being asking around..

Archived