Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not:boxed: In RL I'm always 'reasonable'

Oh no:aah: That's not new either actually:blink:

Oh, well then. Mine is!

Yeah. Sometimes i try being normal, but it just gets boring, so i go back to being myself. And u know what? Its better that way. Cause the people who don't talk to me cause i scare them are the people i dont really like anyway and the others jsut prove to me that theyre intelligent enough to realise that all im doing is being myself and im usually good for just having a laugh.

Im lucky, the people in my class are nearly all really nice. No superficial bitches or anything.

OMG. I JUST REALISED i typed so

much that i missed your deadline! :tears: well, you'll only see this tomorrow but bye anyway!

This girl on Facebook pisses me the f*ck off. She thinks she's funny, she's not. She thinks she's all that, she's anything but. She's a big, fat attention seeker. One of my friends, I think she liked him. And I think she doesn't like me. What did I do to her? It's nothing major but she just ignores me. I post on her wall (asking her about what she likes) and she doesn't even acknowledge it. She responds to everything else. And two times she's done the exact same Facebook notes as me- one, minutes after I did mine and the other the same day.

Ignore me and take my stuff?

F*cking bitch.

working at the computer is really hard, as i always get distracted by mfc and twitter! decided that i have to pull out my internet cable to resist the temptation to "quickly look on mfc" every 5 minutes... :naughty:

y'know how hard that is?! - "oh, i'll just google this" ... "damn, no internet!" i'd say i'm officially addicted to the internet. :doh:

*pulls out cable for a few hours to get some work done*

Archived