Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

Oh, well then. Mine is!

Yeah. Sometimes i try being normal, but it just gets boring, so i go back to being myself. And u know what? Its better that way. Cause the people who don't talk to me cause i scare them are the people i dont really like anyway and the others jsut prove to me that theyre intelligent enough to realise that all im doing is being myself and im usually good for just having a laugh.

Im lucky, the people in my class are nearly all really nice. No superficial bitches or anything.

OMG. I JUST REALISED i typed so

much that i missed your deadline! :tears: well, you'll only see this tomorrow but bye anyway!

I hardly get scared:naughty: but I can't seem to be crazy myself. I mean, there ARE things/people that can make me crazy, but :dunno:, I'm not even funny normally:aah: Sometimes I manage to make people laugh by saying what first came to mind, but other than that:blink:

You can be glad you have a bit of crazyness and thumbs up for being yourself!:wink2:

:biggrin2:

This is probably my favourite video. :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXnZZWO2Uq4

:naughty::naughty:

:lmfao:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
working at the computer is really hard, as i always get distracted by mfc and twitter! decided that i have to pull out my internet cable to resist the temptation to "quickly look on mfc" every 5 minutes... :naughty:

y'know how hard that is?! - "oh, i'll just google this" ... "damn, no internet!" i'd say i'm officially addicted to the internet. :doh:

*pulls out cable for a few hours to get some work done*

'Tis not like you're the only one with that problem...:mf_rosetinted:

I hardly get scared:naughty: but I can't seem to be crazy myself. I mean, there ARE things/people that can make me crazy, but :dunno:, I'm not even funny normally:aah: Sometimes I manage to make people laugh by saying what first came to mind, but other than that:blink:

You can be glad you have a bit of crazyness and thumbs up for being yourself!:wink2:

:biggrin2:

Haha thanks!

well, I think you're funny. It takes some serious humour to get ME hyperer than my natural state!

Hi btw! :biggrin2:

Haha thanks!

well, I think you're funny. It takes some serious humour to get ME hyperer than my natural state!

Hi btw! :biggrin2:

Hi! Haha:naughty: You're providing the base yourself:biggrin2:

Thanks:blush-anim-cl: Oh well maybe it has to do with the fact that I've always been more straightforward here. It's somewhat easier when not talking in a real room where you first need to get peoples' attention:mf_rosetinted:

Man, my Internet is having problems:sneaky2:

working at the computer is really hard, as i always get distracted by mfc and twitter! decided that i have to pull out my internet cable to resist the temptation to "quickly look on mfc" every 5 minutes... :naughty:

y'know how hard that is?! - "oh, i'll just google this" ... "damn, no internet!" i'd say i'm officially addicted to the internet. :doh:

*pulls out cable for a few hours to get some work done*

oh yeah, I recognize that. Such an irritating problem. But at least you manage to actually pull out your cable. :naughty:

I need some therapy before I could do that I'm afraid. :teehee:

Where are the days I didn't even have internet and I filled my days with playing in my garden... aah I wish I was a toddler again :aah:

Hi! Haha:naughty: You're providing the base yourself:biggrin2:

Thanks:blush-anim-cl: Oh well maybe it has to do with the fact that I've always been more straightforward here. It's somewhat easier when not talking in a real room where you first need to get peoples' attention:mf_rosetinted:

Man, my Internet is having problems:sneaky2:

Me too- i think the mfc server is going :loco:

or maybe we're just the unlucky ones!

I see what you mean, here you just have to write stuff and people can ignore each other if they want to and your voice is never too loud, or to gravelly, or whatever problems you can have in rl.

Me too- i think the mfc server is going :loco:

or maybe we're just the unlucky ones!

I see what you mean, here you just have to write stuff and people can ignore each other if they want to and your voice is never too loud, or to gravelly, or whatever problems you can have in rl.

Could be, but actually another site didn't work either for me..:loco:

Yes, and when you write enough, people will remember you anyway:naughty:

Could be, but actually another site didn't work either for me..:loco:

Yes, and when you write enough, people will remember you anyway:naughty:

EXACTLY!

And if you do something embarassing it's ok cause in the end you're just a mass of pixels to everyone else!... Gosh, what a depressing thought. That just killed my buzz completely. I don't want to be just a mass of pixels!! :tears:

I'm wearing awesome socks today. Pixels can't wear socks!!

EXACTLY!

And if you do something embarassing it's ok cause in the end you're just a mass of pixels to everyone else!... Gosh, what a depressing thought. That just killed my buzz completely. I don't want to be just a mass of pixels!! :tears:

I'm wearing awesome socks today. Pixels can't wear socks!!

:lmfao: No they can't! C'mon, I know it's scary to think about it, but in fact I do see everyone as more than pixels. It's also thoughts and you can see everyone's personality shining through what and how they write. And people become friends here - wouldn't you think it was stupid to become friends with pixels?:loco: No, everyone's more than pixels, even on the Internet. And once one has met up...! I still don't really find things as embarrassing here - because a) I know that the other people are mad as well (in a way, everyone knows what I mean) and b) it's not like you need to be scared of getting picked on for it:wink2:

So, writing diarrhoe off.

The head laughed at me because I was chasing after the boy I like. It was Christmas dinner at school today and we got hats in the crackers and whlist I was chasing him in the playground, the wind caught my hat and I had to run and chase after my hat.. I picked my hat and heard laughing at the side of me - it was the head and then I had a nice chat with the head and she said when she saw me running it was the fastest she has ever seen me go.. :naughty: At this point the boy I like came over and after I had spoken to the head he asked me what she said and when I told him.. He laughed... It was his fault it happened.. :sneaky2:But he's such a flirt I have no chance, he likes the popular girls who are good looking and not shy... They do have boyfriends tho, I've been getting info by talking to them as I'm sorta friends with one of them it's easier cos if it was some of the other popluar crowd they would mock me or tell me to f*** off..

My friend doesn't know who George Michael/Wham! are. I said she doesn't know music. She said she knows her music. She said Jason Mraz isn't good, yet she likes Nickelback.

That's f*cking messed up.

Wow:blink: Well I also like Nickelback, but she really doesn't know Wham! and says Jason Mraz isn't good? Okay...:aah: Ah well, I guess in the end we just have to leave everyone their taste:wink2:

Wow:blink: Well I also like Nickelback, but she really doesn't know Wham! and says Jason Mraz isn't good? Okay...:aah: Ah well, I guess in the end we just have to leave everyone their taste:wink2:

Yes, my thoughts exactly. Everyone has a different taste in music, I won't judge. But the Wham! and Jason Mraz things pissed me off. :aah:

Yes, my thoughts exactly. Everyone has a different taste in music, I won't judge. But the Wham! and Jason Mraz things pissed me off. :aah:

Yes, and what's certainly annoying is when people go around spreading their opinion in a mean way if you get what I mean:aah:

Thanks for adding me btw!:boing:

:blink:

EDIT: OMFG, I just realized you'll have meant the head teacher!

EDIT2: Or was it??:aah:

Yep the headteacher... :thumb_yello:

But it seems the boy I like is flirting with every girl in my year, including my friend, she just told me on MSN about him wanting to walk my friend home.. WTF!?... I thought he hated my friend, he's always saying nasty things about her!! :sneaky2:

Archived