Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

Nooooo ... please don't take it away .... it's purty :wub2:

:thumb_yello:

like the 2 i have... one where he is doing some pretty naughty moves and one w. great animations and shirtless... would be better if they were together in one gif... shirtless, animations and naughty/dirty moves :drool::swoon:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb_yello: YES SCHOOL IS CLOSED DUE TO SNOW SO NOW XMAS AS OFFICIALLY BEGUN IN STYLE FOR ME... WOOOOOOOOOO !!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

SAME FOR ME!!!!! I am so excited, but it was supposed to be my last day of school today... i didn't get to give my friends their presents, or wish them a happy christmas :tears:

THE SNOW IS AWESOME THOUGH :boing:

SAME FOR ME!!!!! I am so excited, but it was supposed to be my last day of school today... i didn't get to give my friends their presents, or wish them a happy christmas :tears:

THE SNOW IS AWESOME THOUGH :boing:

Same it was suppose to be my last day, but can't you give your presents and wishes to friends in the holidays because you will see them right?

I'm trying to meet up with my friends today for a snow ball fight and build a snowman but at the moment no-one is allowed to meet up as of yet.. If the boy I like is allowed he said hes gonna knock on mine...

I get to stay at home 'cause of the snow! :boing:

But I haven't been in school, so I haven't given out my cards, or presents.:sneaky2:

I havent gave my cards and presents either but for the people I won't see until after Xmas I'll send them a online Xmas card and the ones I will see I'll give them their card and presents.. :thumb_yello:

I havent gave my cards and presents either but for the people I won't see until after Xmas I'll send them a online Xmas card and the ones I will see I'll give them their card and presents.. :thumb_yello:

I was told, and I quote: "YOU'RE PART CANADIAN! YOU CAN FIND A WAY TO GIVE ME MA PRESENT! JUST GO THROUGH THE SNOW!"

:blink: She thinks that in my garage I have Huskies and a sled. Seriously. :blink:

Archived