Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm an idiot, I'm thick as a plank of wood... I'm having to have the boy I like giving me directions where to meet him at 1pm as he aint allowed into town and lives outside of town and as I'm quite stupid I don't know where to go.. :naughty: I know I have meet him at some bench but I'll delt I will find it...

:thumb_yello: YES SCHOOL IS CLOSED DUE TO SNOW SO NOW XMAS AS OFFICIALLY BEGUN IN STYLE FOR ME... WOOOOOOOOOO !!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

How much snow is there than? :blink:

Here's something like 7 cm, and we had to go to school anyway.. I fell trice on the way to school, and a few times when I was cycling back. :naughty:

How much snow is there than? :blink: Here's something like 7 cm, and we had to go to school anyway.. I fell trice on the way to school, and a few times when I was cycling back. :naughty:
Theres a few cms where I am, on the road it's quite deep, here's a before and after pic for you:

IMG_0759.jpg

^^ Feet jumped into snow...

IMG_0760.jpg

^^ After my feet jumped into the snow...

IMG_0754.jpg

^^ And that's what I did to the wall outside my house.....I'm gonna go and get ready to meet up with the boy I like, meeting up in 30 mins for snowball fight!! :biggrin2:

Theres a few cms where I am, on the road it's quite deep, here's a before and after pic for you:

IMG_0759.jpg

^^ Feet jumped into snow...

IMG_0760.jpg

^^ After my feet jumped into the snow...

IMG_0754.jpg

^^ And that's what I did to the wall outside my house.....I'm gonna go and get ready to meet up with the boy I like, meeting up in 30 mins for snowball fight!! :biggrin2:

I like your shoes. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Why not? Something happen?

He told me to meet him at tesco in town at 12.20, at 12.20 I'm waiting there and my mobile rings - it's him. He asked where I was and I said I was at tesco where you told me to meet. He then said I'm sorry I can't come, i sent you a message on facebook 10 mins ago (that's wise choice isn't it when I was on the way there and not walking with my laptop with me..)

He wasn't allowed, surely he should of checked whether he was allowed before he said to meet and why not ring earlier... geez.. :sneaky2:

It's a little more than annoying when you get hit full power by a basketball type ball in certain parts of the body, it bloody kills!! :aah:

:boxed: I probably haven't played enough dodgeball:blink: I mean I had no idea that could be this bad:huglove:

:boxed: I probably haven't played enough dodgeball:blink: I mean I had no idea that could be this bad:huglove:

It's a very violent game (thank God the head of P.E dept. as banned our P.E teacher from playing it now!)

It's where theres two teams and you have to throws hard like basketball type balls at the other team to get them out. Sometimes the rules are from the waist down you have to throw the ball and hit them to get them out or the worst one from the neck down. When we've been playing it in P.E, I've been trying to get out of the game soon as or just sitting down pretending I'm out already (when I am not). On Tuesday, me and my friend were technially 'skiving' for 10 mins or so of P.E cos we got locked out 'accidently'... nah it wasn't accidential we made sure we got locked out on purpose cos our P.E teacher don't like us anyway so we're don't really care.. yesterday we got told off for putting shuttlecocks in my hair... It might of been cos I then said I was a human Christmas tree.. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived