Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you are cold, do not put your hand on a boiling hot radiator... It will hurt.. I just did that... :mf_rosetinted:

It really really hurts. :mf_rosetinted:

I put my hands almost in the fire. :teehee: That hurt too.

you do know guys, there are these amazing things that are like socks for hands... they're called GLOVES :mf_rosetinted:

It really really hurts. :mf_rosetinted:

I put my hands almost in the fire. :teehee: That hurt too.

you do know guys, there are these amazing things that are like socks for hands... they're called GLOVES :mf_rosetinted:

@Fangirl at least I'm not the only one that has! :thumb_yello:

@Shikutukumimika WHAT!? :shocked: You nearly put your hands in the fire... you take my award for near accidental accidents.. Trust me I've done some nearly crazy stuff but that beats it all... :mf_rosetinted:

@RainbowGirl have you tried to operate a laptop whilist wearing some of those magicial hand socks known as gloves?? YOU CAN'T OPERATE THE LAPTOP!!! :aah:

@Shikutukumimika WHAT!? :shocked: You nearly put your hands in the fire... you take my award for near accidental accidents.. Trust me I've done some nearly crazy stuff but that beats it all... :mf_rosetinted:

Well.. I thought, if I put my hands closer to the fire, they'll be warmer.. So I did. And that was too warm. :teehee:

Woop!!! Tuesday baby is gonna be fun! :thumb_yello:

lol I just literally lol'ed at what the boy I like just said: "Wanna get a hot dog from ikea they well big!!!!" I think I've got a corrupted dirty mind... But didn't Mika say if you goto ikea with a friend it's a great way of losing them.. hm..... Should I worry about this now??.. :mf_rosetinted:

Woop!!! Tuesday baby is gonna be fun! :thumb_yello:

lol I just literally lol'ed at what the boy I like just said: "Wanna get a hot dog from ikea they well big!!!!" I think I've got a corrupted dirty mind... But didn't Mika say if you goto ikea with a friend it's a great way of losing them.. hm..... Should I worry about this now??.. :mf_rosetinted:

you could have a pillow fight... :mf_rosetinted:

Archived