Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whalesfood
Until someone stats taking it too seriously and someone starts bleeding.

haha. but then if it's him she can be all "i am so sorry!!" and bandage the wounds and be all motherly while having an excuse to touch him!

Yep I agree, but I also had the word 'kinky' in mind too... :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha

haha. but then if it's him she can be all "i am so sorry!!" and bandage the wounds and be all motherly while having an excuse to touch him!

Ah, see I never thought of that. :aah: What a smart person you are. :teehee:

ah. but with a soft pillow... :blink: i never have pillow fights so i'm okay...

Soft pillow, hard blow (stop. NO dirty jokes. kthnxbai).

I'm only playing around. :teehee:

Guest whalesfood
Ah, see I never thought of that. :aah: What a smart person you are. :teehee:

it's how my first girlfriend got me. not with bloody pillow fights but she insisted on going miniature golfing with me and when she hit the golf ball it hit the edge of the side just right that it flew up and smacked me in the nose really hard and i got a nose bleed and she got to then nurse me back to health.

it's how my first girlfriend got me. not with bloody pillow fights but she insisted on going miniature golfing with me and when she hit the golf ball it hit the edge of the side just right that it flew up and smacked me in the nose really hard and i got a nose bleed and she got to then nurse me back to health.

ouch! :aah: i need to make a list of places not to go on a date in case of injury! :naughty:

OW! And I thought when someone elbowing me in the boob hurts. :aah:

Why does the boy I like always want to go the cinema with me?? We never do anything else but watch the movie... I'd like some more action, you know in between.. :snog:

Well I hope the boy I'm going with to the movies tonight knows that I go to watch movies, not anything else :roftl:

Archived