Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

:wink2:

Yeah, some are glad that their cats reacts at their name :naughty:

I only watch "Lost" when it's on. The rest is mostly a crap :naughty:

Haha we have a joke that goes something like that:

"My cat is totally tamed. It does just what I say" - "Oh, does it?" - "Yeah, you know, I say "come here or not" and it comes here or not":mf_rosetinted:

What's "Lost" about?

I've come to quite like cabaret (comedy). And there's one daily soap in Bavarian that actually isn't very "intelligent", but still somewhat funny:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha we have a joke that goes something like that:

"My cat is totally tamed. It does just what I say" - "Oh, does it?" - "Yeah, you know, I say "come here or not" and it comes here or not":mf_rosetinted:

What's "Lost" about?

I've come to quite like cabaret (comedy). And there's one daily soap in Bavarian that actually isn't very "intelligent", but still somewhat funny:blush-anim-cl:

Haha, good one :biggrin2::roftl:

Well, "Lost" is a tv series about a plane crash and survives that left after it. They are in this super odd island until they find out that they are not alone there. There are "others"... :das: I'm soooo hooked on it lately :wub2:

I love funny comedies. I just watched one Lithuanian tv show that makes fun out of other Lithuanian's tv shows. It's so hilarious :roftl:

I'm recently addicted to By The Time :fangurl:

Hahaha, it sure was!!! :roftl: The MFC s almighty! Here it is:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15432&highlight=craving

It is cool!! Tastes so good! When you come to Colombia I'll buy you some!

granadilla.gif

I'll have to check that thread out haha :biggrin2:

haha that would be cool, thanks :aah: it looks sort of like a pomegrante :teehee:

I always get nervous before I write on someone's wall on facebook. I don't know why. It's dumb :naughty:

ow, me too. I always spend ages thinking about what to write and how to write it in a 'cool' way. It really is dumb, but i can't help it.:blush-anim-cl:

Haha, good one :biggrin2::roftl:

Well, "Lost" is a tv series about a plane crash and survives that left after it. They are in this super odd island until they find out that they are not alone there. There are "others"... :das: I'm soooo hooked on it lately :wub2:

I love funny comedies. I just watched one Lithuanian tv show that makes fun out of other Lithuanian's tv shows. It's so hilarious :roftl:

Ah I see:thumb_yello: "others":das::naughty:

:roftl: We don't have anything like that here:no: Do you have Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? It's pretty funny here:naughty:

I was actually thinking about what I was going to write all day :mf_rosetinted:

But then I kept changing my mind when I was about to post it.

Hahaha I'm so weird :aah:

Totally recognize that! glad i'm not the only one:biggrin2:

Ah I see:thumb_yello: "others":das::naughty:

:roftl: We don't have anything like that here:no: Do you have Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? It's pretty funny here:naughty:

Yeah :das: Those "others" are badguys :mf_rosetinted: Mwahaha!

We used to have that one, but it's been cancelled.. for some reason :dunno:

That reminded me that I gave my dad a book today to read. It's "Slumdog millionaire" and he already loves it :biggrin2:

*rawrs around in circies*

I LOVE MIKA!

:aah: :aah: :aah:

That reminds me of my friend's little sister (who I encouraged to listen to Mika and her sister - my friend hates me for making her little sis become a Mika fan)

Me and my friend was camping and my friend's little sister ran around the tent screaming "I'M A MIKA FAN!!!!" :naughty:

Archived