Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

Guest whalesfood
Why does the boy I like always want to go the cinema with me?? We never do anything else but watch the movie... I'd like some more action, you know in between.. :snog:

make the first move! he's probably shy! movies are safe. lol.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
make the first move! he's probably shy! movies are safe. lol.

I've asked him out in the past (twice infact - the first time a couple of year back he said maybe and a couple of months ago he said I just want to leave at friends for a while... He never actually said no) I reckon he's interested more in the popular girls tho, I have no chance against them but they have boyfriends already.. I've been speaking to them and I am 'sorta friends' with one of them... I wouldn't know how to make a move without it going wrong and he hating me afterwards, I don't feel I can even ask him out again.. I have fear of rejection, I've had it too many times before! :mf_rosetinted:

Guest whalesfood
I've asked him out in the past (twice infact - the first time a couple of year back he said maybe and a couple of months ago he said I just want to leave at friends for a while... He never actually said no) I reckon he's interested more in the popular girls tho, I have no chance against them but they have boyfriends already.. I've been speaking to them and I am 'sorta friends' with one of them... I wouldn't know how to make a move without it going wrong and he hating me afterwards, I don't feel I can even ask him out again.. I have fear of rejection, I've had it too many times before! :mf_rosetinted:

i see. but rejection is part of dating! it's one persistent fail after another until you just don't anymore. if you make a move and he rejects it. try to not beat yourself up over it and be confident about it. have an "oh well!" kind of attitude. guys like confidence. a lot! if it were me and a girl made a move on me and i wasn't ok with it and rejected her and she then just shrugged it off like it was no big deal that would somewhat be rejection in return against me which would spark major curiosity.

If you ask him he might.. :thumb_yello:

I just did. :naughty: I hope he'll say yes. He will say yes, who am I kidding? :aah:

i see. but rejection is part of dating! it's one persistent fail after another until you just don't anymore. if you make a move and he rejects it. try to not beat yourself up over it and be confident about it. have an "oh well!" kind of attitude. guys like confidence. a lot! if it were me and a girl made a move on me and i wasn't ok with it and rejected her and she then just shrugged it off like it was no big deal that would somewhat be rejection in return against me which would spark major curiosity.

You give great advice. :bleh: You'd be a fantastic school guidance councellor (sp?).

Guest whalesfood
I just did. :naughty: I hope he'll say yes. He will say yes, who am I kidding? :aah:

You give great advice. :bleh: You'd be a fantastic school guidance councellor (sp?).

that's really weird that you say that. i've been trying to think of a different career field since i am moving to london and obviously being in us politics is out of the question now! so that leaves me trying to figure out what to do and one of my friends is really huge in astrology and she did this huge 20 page chart thing for me and one section was about careers and it suggested teaching or counseling which made me consider being a school guidance counselor. since others tell me to do that as well. so you do think i would be good at that?

that's really weird that you say that. i've been trying to think of a different career field since i am moving to london and obviously being in us politics is out of the question now! so that leaves me trying to figure out what to do and one of my friends is really huge in astrology and she did this huge 20 page chart thing for me and one section was about careers and it suggested teaching or counseling which made me consider being a school guidance counselor. since others tell me to do that as well. so you do think i would be good at that?

What a coinky dink then. :thumb_yello:

And, yes, most definately! Your advice (well from what I've seen here at least) is real and not generic. Plus when you add "when I...blah blahblah" it makes it relatable. Instead of someone talking AT you, it feels like somoene is talking with you.

Guest whalesfood
What a coinky dink then. :thumb_yello:

And, yes, most definately! Your advice (well from what I've seen here at least) is real and not generic. Plus when you add "when I...blah blahblah" it makes it relatable. Instead of someone talking AT you, it feels like somoene is talking with you.

thank you!! i will keep that in mind!!

Thanks for the advice! :thumb_yello:

I'm always beating myself up tho over anything that goes wrong like if I don't do something and I regret it, etc. It's quite often my downfall to things..

As your the MFC relationship expert (I'm giving you that role, you deserve it!) please can you tell me how to make a move on a boy?? :biggrin2:

Guest whalesfood
Thanks for the advice! :thumb_yello:

I'm always beating myself up tho over anything that goes wrong like if I don't do something and I regret it, etc. It's quite often my downfall to things..

As your the MFC relationship expert (I'm giving you that role, you deserve it!) please can you tell me how to make a move on a boy?? :biggrin2:

you're welcome!

i do the same thing. i always regret saying and doing things certain ways. but then i just remind myself that getting upset about it doesn't necessarily change it. i figure out what i can do to make it right and tell myself that is all i can do and go from there. beating yourself up over things only accomplishes being depressed. you know? you just do the best you can do. fix what you can fix when you don't do it right, and go from there.

haha thank you. that depends on the guy. each guy is different. little things work for anyone though really. find excuses to touch him as often as you can. if you're ready to go in for a kiss, you can always do the whole "come closer i want to tell you something" thing. find an excuse to get your face close to his and just go in for it. or ask if you want to just be direct about it. haha. "can i kiss you?" can be really nice. it's always scored big points with me. because i don't pick up on hints haha. plus there's something very confident to just being able to ask like that.

you're welcome!

i do the same thing. i always regret saying and doing things certain ways. but then i just remind myself that getting upset about it doesn't necessarily change it. i figure out what i can do to make it right and tell myself that is all i can do and go from there. beating yourself up over things only accomplishes being depressed. you know? you just do the best you can do. fix what you can fix when you don't do it right, and go from there.

haha thank you. that depends on the guy. each guy is different. little things work for anyone though really. find excuses to touch him as often as you can. if you're ready to go in for a kiss, you can always do the whole "come closer i want to tell you something" thing. find an excuse to get your face close to his and just go in for it. or ask if you want to just be direct about it. haha. "can i kiss you?" can be really nice. it's always scored big points with me. because i don't pick up on hints haha. plus there's something very confident to just being able to ask like that.

He keeps touching my hand quite often lately I've noticed. I guess that is a good sign. I'm not sure whether to do what you say, I mean we're quite close friends and I wouldn't want me to kiss him and break this friendship in the doing so. I don't know whether he actually feels the same way about me and it's just the pressure of if we went out that would people laugh at him and mock him cos I know often they do when he hangs around with me. I'd like to make the move and kiss him but I need to know whether the time is right to and also respect him. Should I actually ask him out first or not??

Guest whalesfood
He keeps touching my hand quite often lately I've noticed. I guess that is a good sign. I'm not sure whether to do what you say, I mean we're quite close friends and I wouldn't want me to kiss him and break this friendship in the doing so. I don't know whether he actually feels the same way about me and it's just the pressure of if we went out that would people laugh at him and mock him cos I know often they do when he hangs around with me. I'd like to make the move and kiss him but I need to know whether the time is right to and also respect him. Should I actually ask him out first or not??

that does make it difficult and scary. that turns it into a gamble. you risk that friendship for something better. i think your best bet for now is to ask him out. that can keep repairs of your friendship down if he does say no.

that does make it difficult and scary. that turns it into a gamble. you risk that friendship for something better. i think your best bet for now is to ask him out. that can keep repairs of your friendship down if he does say no.

I guess your right, it will be 3rd time if I do so... I'm not sure what to expect - a no or third time lucky as they say. i just don't wanna look as annoying.

Guest whalesfood
I guess your right, it will be 3rd time if I do so... I'm not sure what to expect - a no or third time lucky as they say. i just don't wanna look as annoying.

third time could definitely be the charm. i don't think you will come off as annoyng. it's not like you do it all the time. 1 time a couple of years ago and 1 time a couple of months ago is not bad. if you were doing it weekly. then you would be annoying.

third time could definitely be the charm. i don't think you will come off as annoyng. it's not like you do it all the time. 1 time a couple of years ago and 1 time a couple of months ago is not bad. if you were doing it weekly. then you would be annoying.

Okay, wish me luck! :biggrin2:

He's not online at the moment and this is my only form of communication I have with him till Tuesday when I see him... Argh! I feel the butterflies!!! :aah:

Guest whalesfood
Okay, wish me luck! :biggrin2:

He's not online at the moment and this is my only form of communication I have with him till Tuesday when I see him... Argh! I feel the butterflies!!! :aah:

good luck!!!

aww. it will be fine! if he says yes it will be awesome and if he says no that's ok too! you at least still have him as your friend!

good luck!!!

aww. it will be fine! if he says yes it will be awesome and if he says no that's ok too! you at least still have him as your friend!

I've just sent him a message saying there's something I need to speak about with you.... Does that sound good?? I'm just playing the awful waiting game now.. :aah:

Guest whalesfood
I've just sent him a message saying there's something I need to speak about with you.... Does that sound good?? I'm just playing the awful waiting game now.. :aah:

it's good!! i hate the waiting part. it always makes me that much more nervous.

My fav radio show is going to stop:tears: They're so funny, saturday evenings without them will be boring:no:

my dog is dressed up as a reindeer :lmfao:

:roftl::roftl:

it's how my first girlfriend got me. not with bloody pillow fights but she insisted on going miniature golfing with me and when she hit the golf ball it hit the edge of the side just right that it flew up and smacked me in the nose really hard and i got a nose bleed and she got to then nurse me back to health.

Ouch.

Archived