Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whalesfood
I got a reply, he said "Well get online then!!!"... I sent back "Ok, but howcan I - your not online now tho!?!?!"

Go to go for dinner now... plus I'm not at home

anything yet?

Guest whalesfood
Nope, and the tension is building and I feel very nevious.. I don't want to chicken out... You know what I'm gonna just send him a message asking him out..

that could be a good idea

I have my ears pierced 4 times in each ear (3 at the bottom lobe part and once at the top cartildge part). But I want to get them done again. :teehee: I'll have 11 piercings in total if I do. :lol3:

WOW! :shocked:

I haven't even had one pieceing... I got called a 'boob' the other day cos of it.. :mf_rosetinted:

I have my ears pierced 4 times in each ear (3 at the bottom lobe part and once at the top cartildge part). But I want to get them done again. :teehee: I'll have 11 piercings in total if I do. :lol3:

wow that's a lot!

mine are... 2 times in one ear and only once in the other

WOW! :shocked:

I haven't even had one pieceing... I got called a 'boob' the other day cos of it.. :mf_rosetinted:

Aww, they're just jealous of you. :mf_rosetinted: I went on Friday to get a new belly button ring thing but I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I'll just stay with what's in my stomach now. :naughty: Speaking of boobs, getting your nipples pierced must hurt like a motherf**ker. :aah:

wow that's a lot!

mine are... 2 times in one ear and only once in the other

What's the two? Both at the bottom?

Aww, they're just jealous of you. :mf_rosetinted: I went on Friday to get a new belly button ring thing but I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I'll just stay with what's in my stomach now. :naughty: Speaking of boobs, getting your nipples pierced must hurt like a motherf**ker. :aah:

Yeah, they just ain't brave to attempt to be a human Christmas tree without baubaulles has earrings... :biggrin2:

I think the reason why I've never got a pieceing is cos I have a phobia of injections (needles) and they have to stick a hot needle through the part of the body where the piercing is gonna be and the thought makes me cringe.. Yeah I agree, getting your nipples pierced must be very painful.. more like murder! :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, they just ain't brave to attempt to be a human Christmas tree without baubaulles has earrings... :biggrin2:

I think the reason why I've never got a pieceing is cos I have a phobia of injections (needles) and they have to stick a hot needle through the part of the body where the piercing is gonna be and the thought makes me cringe.. Yeah I agree, getting your nipples pierced must be very painful.. more like murder! :mf_rosetinted:

That would look hilarious. :naughty:

Ah that's understandable. I went with my friend to get her ears pierced and then afterwards she passed out and hit her head on the floor. :blink::emot-sad: She doesn't know how I do it. :lol3:

yeah well, I'm happy with those. :)

I'm thinking about a stretch earring now, but I'm not sure if I want such a big hole in my ear... :aah:

Oh I've seen those! I think the little ones look nice! :biggrin2: One time I saw a guy and his earlobes were down to his shoulders. Please don't do that to yourself. :teehee:

Oh I've seen those! I think the little ones look nice! :biggrin2: One time I saw a guy and his earlobes were down to his shoulders. Please don't do that to yourself. :teehee:

No I won't! I don't want my earlobes hanging on my shoulders when I'm 80 :naughty:

But maybe a small one... If I can convince my mum :wink2:

Guest whalesfood
I've wrote the message but haven't sent it yet, I don't feel it sounds right.. It kinda sounds awkward... Do you mind if I PM'd you the message to see what you think?? I really cannot decide whether it sounds right or wrong! :naughty:

ok!!

That would look hilarious. :naughty:

Ah that's understandable. I went with my friend to get her ears pierced and then afterwards she passed out and hit her head on the floor. :blink::emot-sad: She doesn't know how I do it. :lol3:

I may become the human Christmas tree tommorow.. When I do, I shall inform you of this...

I think you are either scared of injections/needles or your not, obvs your not! :naughty:

I may become the human Christmas tree tommorow.. When I do, I shall inform you of this...

I think you are either scared of injections/needles or your not, obvs your not! :naughty:

I want photographic evidence. :naughty:

Nah. I hate the dentist if that counts for anything. :lol3:

haha I will. :biggrin2:

Yay, awesome! :D

Can't get warm! I hate the cold!

Me too! I'm tired and I want to sleep, but there's no cental heating in my room, so I do not want to go there so I'm just staying downstairs and falling asleep in the living room... :aah:

Archived