Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww:huglove:

You can always come to another country:teehee:

What's Nativity about? I only know that Avatar is supposed to be interesting mainly because of 3D, but the story is lame apparently. I haven't seen it though!:aah:

Aww that's nice:wub2: I love smarties too...:roftl:

Yeah I'll come to yours and we can have our radioshow!! :naughty:

Nativity is about this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nativity!_(film)

I want to Avatar in 3D, the movies in 3D are great but it's cheaper in 2D. Alot of people have said the story is lame but who knows till you've seen it?

If I looked 15 or was about 4 months older than I am, I would totally go and see Paranormal Activity. The boy I like is young than me but he does look his age unlike me - people think I'm about 10-11 years old!! :aah:

My brother was getting annoyed, because his girlfriend kept telling him that "if he doesn't put an 'x' at the end of a text, he obviously doesn't love her".

So he gave me his phone, and said: "YOU'RE a girl. YOU CAN HANDLE IT."

I sent her this:

"I DO LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I DON'T KNOW THE ETTIQUITE! THERE ARE TIMES WHERE I MISS YOU LIKE A RECENTLY SEPERATED SIAMESE TWIN. BUT AT THIS FREAKING MOMENT, I'M NOT BOTHERED!!!"

What made me laugh, is that she replied: "Hi Emma. Luke told you to get rid of me, didn't he? Look, put some snow down his back, will you? Love Amanda! xx"

Yeah I'll come to yours and we can have our radioshow!! :naughty:

Nativity is about this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nativity!_(film)

I want to Avatar in 3D, the movies in 3D are great but it's cheaper in 2D. Alot of people have said the story is lame but who knows till you've seen it?

If I looked 15 or was about 4 months older than I am, I would totally go and see Paranormal Activity. The boy I like is young than me but he does look his age unlike me - people think I'm about 10-11 years old!! :aah:

Yes!:yay:

Thanks! sounds ok:thumb_yello:

No one really:aah: that's going to be a difficult choice I guess.

Aww damn:aah: But you know, looking young can be funny too:naughty:

My brother was getting annoyed, because his girlfriend kept telling him that "if he doesn't put an 'x' at the end of a text, he obviously doesn't love her".

I sent her this:

"I DO LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I DON'T KNOW THE ETTIQUITE! THERE ARE TIMES WHERE I MISS YOU LIKE A RECENTLY SEPERATED SIAMESE TWIN. BUT AT THIS FREAKING MOMENT, I'M NOT BOTHERED!!!"

What made me laugh, is that she replied: "Hi Emma. Luke told you to get rid of me, didn't he? Look, put some snow down his back, will you? Love Amanda! xx"

Hahaha I guess you'll be getting your poor brother with snow again! :naughty:

I sent her this:

Oh wow :naughty: Looks like she's cleverer than him..:teehee:

Still, not putting an x is that bad? :blink:

I sent her this:

haha this is hilarious :lmfao:

Yes!:yay:

Thanks! sounds ok:thumb_yello:

No one really:aah: that's going to be a difficult choice I guess.

Aww damn:aah: But you know, looking young can be funny too:naughty:

Yeah we've arguing over it so God help when we have to discuss this again.

I havent found any advantages so far from it, just people speak to you like a little child and treat you like one.. I hate that! :sneaky2:

I'm wonering why the boy I like hasn't mentioned about the message, he defo has got it cos he's been online - I've speaking to him for the last hour! Hm...

He does care and take interest about me, he knows more things about me than probably all my other friends together know.. It cos I can trust him more... :wink2:

Guest whalesfood

I sent her this:

haha!

Hahahahhaahahhahhahahaha how did the half come about? :naughty:

I jumped on him, he fell to the ground, pushed me off AS I was putting it down his shirt, so half of the snow fell out. I'm hiding in the closet. Lucky I have a mini-net book.

Archived