Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does that fit? :teehee: Our fridge isn't big enough to fit a human being in.. And more, it just has two drawers. And isn't it cold?

We have a GIANT one. From when we had my uncle's family living here. I can fit at the bottom of it.

I'm wearing a hoodie and a scarf, so I don't mind. I'm planning to get more snow in a minute.

The boy I like might not be able to go with me Xmas shopping tommorow due to the new cold enermy which is the snow and ice.. He's gonna call me early in the morning to say whether he's allowed or not...

Argh! I hate when my mum comes upstairs to do her important phone calls in her phone voice.. It's funny! :naughty:

Aw... :huglove:

it's fine, I still have my sister.:teehee:

Yeah we've arguing over it so God help when we have to discuss this again.

I havent found any advantages so far from it, just people speak to you like a little child and treat you like one.. I hate that! :sneaky2:

I'm wonering why the boy I like hasn't mentioned about the message, he defo has got it cos he's been online - I've speaking to him for the last hour! Hm...

He does care and take interest about me, he knows more things about me than probably all my other friends together know.. It cos I can trust him more... :wink2:

You can get sweets when others from your age won't anymore...:mf_rosetinted:

I WANT A PIKA. I'LL NAME HIM CHU.

"Hello, this is my Pika, Chu."

I HAVE A NEW LIFE GOAL.

We have a GIANT one. From when we had my uncle's family living here. I can fit at the bottom of it.

I'm wearing a hoodie and a scarf, so I don't mind. I'm planning to get more snow in a minute.

:lmfao::lmfao: You have ideas!:roftl:

You can get sweets when others from your age won't anymore...:mf_rosetinted:

Your never too long for sweets anyway, plus I'm always being given sweets at school. It amazing, as if when my thought is "I really could do with some sweet sugary goodness" someone offers me a sweet. I thank God for the micircle of the sweet mind reading..

Your never too long for sweets anyway, plus I'm always being given sweets at school. It amazing, as if when my thought is "I really could do with some sweet sugary goodness" someone offers me a sweet. I thank God for the micircle of the sweet mind reading..

:lol3: amazing!

I notice that I turn to music when I'm uncomfortable...

My parents and my brother are screaming at each other downstairs, so what do I do? I grab my PSP and start listening to HMDYLM full blast. I don't know what's so comforting about it... But I just zone out after that.

I notice that I turn to music when I'm uncomfortable...

My parents and my brother are screaming at each other downstairs, so what do I do? I grab my PSP and start listening to HMDYLM full blast. I don't know what's so comforting about it... But I just zone out after that.

Wow HMDYLM is actually quite fitting if I remember correctly:aah: (sorry I listen to the albums way more:aah:) maybe that's it? :blink:

Wow HMDYLM is actually quite fitting if I remember correctly:aah: (sorry I listen to the albums way more:aah:) maybe that's it? :blink:

Not that song in particular, just this one time... But it seems to be the best remedy, considering I have it on repeat. It's a very comforting song.

Archived