Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I notice that I turn to music when I'm uncomfortable...

My parents and my brother are screaming at each other downstairs, so what do I do? I grab my PSP and start listening to HMDYLM full blast. I don't know what's so comforting about it... But I just zone out after that.

Are you out of the fridge already?

Normal kids don't go hide in the fridge. :teehee: Are you going to try to get at least ten times snow on your brother before Christmas? :teehee: I challenge you.

I am speshul. Mommy sayz so. :roftl:

Challenge accepted. :naughty:

EDIT: AND DONE. OH YEAH. :roftl:

Poor boy, really.. :naughty: Almost.

There ARE times when I feel sorry for him. But then he goes and ruins it by saying something silly.

Case and point, yesterday. He slipped on some ice, and I was about to help him up, but he went, and I quote:

"I DON'T NEED HELP! ESPECIALLY FROM YOU!"

Hm. :mf_rosetinted:

There ARE times when I feel sorry for him. But then he goes and ruins it by saying something silly.

Case and point, yesterday. He slipped on some ice, and I was about to help him up, but he went, and I quote:

"I DON'T NEED HELP! ESPECIALLY FROM YOU!"

Hm. :mf_rosetinted:

How old is he, btw?

Oh..Then it doesn't matter. If he was some cute little brother around 8 years old, I would feel really sorry for him. :naughty:

He acts like he's eight sometimes. Today, he tried to tickle himself. That's not it, do you know what he said afterwards?

"Hmm... I'll get you brain. I'll get you when you least expect it... Like when you're sleeping..."

... I am worried about him. He's at UNIVERSITY. HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER. :roftl:

He acts like he's eight sometimes. Today, he tried to tickle himself. That's not it, do you know what he said afterwards?

"Hmm... I'll get you brain. I'll get you when you least expect it... Like when you're sleeping..."

Sounds really crazy. :roftl:

Gotta go as well. :bye: Goodnight.

hahaha :lmfao:

he sounds quite funny :naughty:

Archived