Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hm :blink: no idea what you could do except wait then :aah: I totally suck at giving advices :aah:

QUOTE]

I guess so, but probably he'll never mention it... I think I should just try and get over it.. He called me this morning saying we're gonna have to go Xmas shopping tommorow cos of the weather today but I'm now worried as my mum is gonna have to go Xmas shopping and more likely that will be tommorow and she'll be catching the same bus as us if she does then that will mean I'm busted! :aah:I'm gonna try and find when she's going so I can make an alternative plan

I just realised that I love the new album by Dan Black

I don't have his album but the songs I've heard I absolutely love!! :wub2:

I guess so, but probably he'll never mention it... I think I should just try and get over it.. He called me this morning saying we're gonna have to go Xmas shopping tommorow cos of the weather today but I'm now worried as my mum is gonna have to go Xmas shopping and more likely that will be tommorow and she'll be catching the same bus as us if she does then that will mean I'm busted! :aah:I'm gonna try and find when she's going so I can make an alternative plan

And if you just tell him you want an answer?

Oh dear:aah: But is it that bad if you hang out with a boy occasionally - I mean if I got that right, you're friends anway? :aah:good idea I guess

And if you just tell him you want an answer?

Oh dear:aah: But is it that bad if you hang out with a boy occasionally - I mean if I got that right, you're friends anway? :aah:good idea I guess

Yeah but I feel it could be awkward and I don't wanna pressure him.

The thing is when I've been going places with him in the past, I've lied to my mum about who I'm going with. She thinks I go with a girl who I'm friends with but never really meet up with outside school apart from once when I got busted the first time but I got away with lying then. I could say that she isn't allowed to go so I asked him too as he also needed to go if worst comes to the worst. It's just my mum and her friend (sorta boyfriend more like) think that the boy I like is my boyfriend and her friend mocks me over it. :mf_rosetinted:

I was watching the Jerry Springer Show, and he said to this girl: "You are not what he thinks you are..."

I shouted out "YOU ARE GOLDEN!"

I'm glad I'm home alone...

LOL! :lol3:

Everything happens on Jerry Springer, even parts Mika's lyrics are quoted to make audience interaction with the viewers watching at home :naughty:

I'm home alone too... :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah but I feel it could be awkward and I don't wanna pressure him.

The thing is when I've been going places with him in the past, I've lied to my mum about who I'm going with. She thinks I go with a girl who I'm friends with but never really meet up with outside school apart from once when I got busted the first time but I got away with lying then. I could say that she isn't allowed to go so I asked him too as he also needed to go if worst comes to the worst. It's just my mum and her friend (sorta boyfriend more like) think that the boy I like is my boyfriend and her friend mocks me over it. :mf_rosetinted:

That's not nice :sneaky2: Well I don't think you should bother really :aah: Tell him off, he's a grown up & it should be possible to talk to him reasonably.

Oww that sounds complicated. It's hard to get out of that once you've started lying :aah: So maybe that next ly isn't that bad of an idea, as long as you're not making it even more complicated.

That's not nice :sneaky2: Well I don't think you should bother really :aah: Tell him off, he's a grown up & it should be possible to talk to him reasonably.

Oww that sounds complicated. It's hard to get out of that once you've started lying :aah: So maybe that next ly isn't that bad of an idea, as long as you're not making it even more complicated.

My mum said when he mocks about him I should play along with it, but thats defeating the odds right?

I've lied 3 times already and I've got away with it all times so far, but one day it's gonna get complicated and I'll slip up or something.. But if I didn't lie my mum would think that he IS MY BOYFRIEND even tho he isn't and I would like him to be..

My mum said when he mocks about him I should play along with it, but thats defeating the odds right?

I've lied 3 times already and I've got away with it all times so far, but one day it's gonna get complicated and I'll slip up or something.. But if I didn't lie my mum would think that he IS MY BOYFRIEND even tho he isn't and I would like him to be..

Maybe you should clear it up :blink: That's the hard way I guess though.

I'm not sure, I mean I'm speaking to him now but he isn't my boyfriend. I've said he just a friend but then I get mocked for it from my mum's friend and kids at school.

that's just not fair eh :aah: Mocking is so damn awful once it gets over a certain point (it can be jokingly after all, but...:aah:):sneaky2:

Archived