Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Came back from shopping with my mom... She's worried, because as a 13 year old girl I'm supposed to want make-up and stuff, but I've bought Nintendo Magazine, a bucket to put snow in, and a doughnut.

I'm happy. :biggrin2:

Came back from shopping with my mom... She's worried, because as a 13 year old girl I'm supposed to want make-up and stuff, but I've bought Nintendo Magazine, a bucket to put snow in, and a doughnut.

There's nothing wrong with that! :thumb_yello:

My mum is worried about me watching the Tweenies, Teletubbies, Lazy Town and Yo Gabba Gabba cos I'm 14 years old but I don't mind if she thinks I'm crazy! :lol3:

He's been quiet now 20 mins... :naughty:

you obviously made him speechless :naughty:

Haha nice :biggrin2:

I'm 14 and I want CDs, not new tops :ap_rosetinted:

There's nothing wrong with that! :thumb_yello:

My mum is worried about me watching the Tweenies, Teletubbies, Lazy Town and Yo Gabba Gabba cos I'm 14 years old but I don't mind if she thinks I'm crazy! :lol3:

I watch Nick Jr a lot... :teehee::thumb_yello:

Haha nice :biggrin2:

I'm 14 and I want CDs, not new tops :ap_rosetinted:

:naughty::thumb_yello:

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

He's been ordering his mobile phone he's getting Christmas Eve..

I just told him what my mum friend does and he said "what's the problem with that?".. Could that be a good sign?... :biggrin2:

OMG he just said this! : "My mum wants to know if u want to come for tea one night or watch some dvds"

Oh shiz :aah: you need to force him into his luck :mf_rosetinted:

Wait.. theres a message in my inbox I've noticed, should we take a read??:wink2:

It was him but still not answered the message!!!!

G2g now

ring u in morning telling wich bus

9 or 10 k

bye

Then he puts his number and said if theres any problem call me.. Hell yeah I have a problem! lol

Maybe he's deciding, it's strange he said that about going to his for dinner cos what I call him telling me his mum don't let anyone in his house unless she's known them for a long time. I've never met his mum.

Hm, that's really kinda strange :aah: Ah well, could be he is deciding. Something like that does take a bit of thinking:aah: hoping for the best :wink2:

Archived