Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had the most craziest thing happen so far on facebook.. A boy in English class as accused me for making a so called group where if 1000 people join I have to have go out with and have sex... WTF!? :aah: I don't like him and I haven't made any bloody group, I reckon it's a prank from the popular crowd who hate me... Well it didn't work! :sneaky2:

I just woke up thinking about HMDYLM... The lyrics, the sound, everything about it. It was just so... Clear, in my head...

Then I realised I fell asleep with my headphones on, and I was listening to it.

I just woke up thinking about HMDYLM... The lyrics, the sound, everything about it. It was just so... Clear, in my head...

Then I realised I fell asleep with my headphones on, and I was listening to it.

Lolol I always fall alseep with my headphones on ... only to have a dead battery in the morning!

I guess so.. We'll just have to wait and see! Thanks :thumb_yello:

welcome.

I just had the most craziest thing happen so far on facebook.. A boy in English class as accused me for making a so called group where if 1000 people join I have to have go out with and have sex... WTF!? :aah: I don't like him and I haven't made any bloody group, I reckon it's a prank from the popular crowd who hate me... Well it didn't work! :sneaky2:

WTF!?! :shocked:

im soon getting annoyed by someone whos calling... someone from outside Denmark... donno who cos i dont wanna answer and cant see the number (secret number). Has called me 8 times today so far the past 4 hours time. 7 yesterday :blink: Know its not my fam. in the states cos they will call tomorrow and not on my cellphone

Just taken a quiz on the internet about what label do you fit under at school, my result was an outcast.. I guess it's kinda true tbh... :mf_rosetinted:

I did a test like that too.. Said I was a "Jock", whatever that may be. :lol3: Said I like to do sport, are well liked by my classmates..

So not true. :teehee:

I did a test like that too.. Said I was a "Jock", whatever that may be. :lol3: Said I like to do sport, are well liked by my classmates..

So not true. :teehee:

Well none of thoses tests are exactly accurate cos they are made by people like you and me. If it was made by one of the most accurate experts then maybe it would be..

I'm HYPAAAAH!!!

Just DRANK TWO BOTTLES AND A HALF OF ORANGE JUICE! :woot_jump:

And are you now going to annoy your brother?? :aah:

Aww Natalie, come on. I bet it looks better than you think it is- I think it's normal to hate your haircut at first, I know I do. :aah: But then I like it! :D

Haha thanks :teehee: I think it was the gel or stuff she put in my hair, or maybe its just because I'm too used to my hair and then when I get a hair cut and everything changes I don't like it :aah: Its like the same thing with choosing glasses :naughty:

Archived