Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

Haha thanks :teehee: I think it was the gel or stuff she put in my hair, or maybe its just because I'm too used to my hair and then when I get a hair cut and everything changes I don't like it :aah: Its like the same thing with choosing glasses :naughty:

OMG that's exactly it! :aah: You're like, "I guess I'll take these" and then bring them home and go :huh: at first, haha.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG that's exactly it! :aah: You're like, "I guess I'll take these" and then bring them home and go :huh: at first, haha.

Haha I know :aah: I hate picking out glasses, because the people who work there usually follow you while you're looking at the glasses or they watch you :naughty: Then they always ask me "Which ones do you like? These? What about these? Those? Or what about those?"

I hate going there :roftl:

Haha I know :aah: I hate picking out glasses, because the people who work there usually follow you while you're looking at the glasses or they watch you :naughty: Then they always ask me "Which ones do you like? These? What about these? Those? Or what about those?"

I hate going there :roftl:

They do that to you TOO? :aah: Sometimes I feel like I'm being interrogated about what frames I like. :lol3:

This is so weird. :lol3: I went to the library and I just realised that I took a CD with my without checking it out. So at the library they would think that they have lost it, while I "stole" it. Although it's not really stealing as I didn't know I had it. :roftl: And I am scared to go there now . :lol3:

oops :naughty:

don't they have alarms at your library?!

oops :naughty:

don't they have alarms at your library?!

Well yes, they do. But this CD was from another library, and there they have another kind of alarm.. I think. 'Cause the alarm didn't go off. :teehee: And I don't know what I should do; bring it back or keep it. :teehee: I did want to have this CD for ages. :mf_rosetinted:

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD... The Paul O Grady show from Sep. :lmfao: LOVE IT!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE DAME EDNA :roftl::wub2: Have for years and think i will keep on for many more. Dame and Mika :wub2:in the same show = PERFECT :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Donno how many times ive watched it since back then... i just love it :naughty:

Archived