Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate my sister right now. But I hate myself a lot more. She said: "Well you'd be happier if I was just dead. You're always trying to kill me anyway. Shall I just jump off the roof? Happy then?" And I was like, "no. I just don't like you this very moment. I don't want you to die."

And then she started screaming at me again, repeating the same things over and over and none of it was true.

The rest of the day was so nice as well.. Not.

I keep telling myself, 'what difference does it make, I don't matter, my life doesn't matter, I could just cut myself to pieces and no-one would care.'

Best Christmas in years. Well, I think it was last year, or the year before, that one was even worse. But I'll cope. Like always.

I keep telling myself, 'what difference does it make, I don't matter, my life doesn't matter, I could just cut myself to pieces and no-one would care.'

Don't you ever, ever, ever say that. Ever! You are worth so much more than a fight. No matter how bad the fight was, I don't care, you're so much better than that. Please don't think nobody cares about you, because lots of people DO care about, and love, you a lot. You are such a sweet and gorgeous girl, YOU just don't realize that.

But I do, and so do many other people.

Don't you ever, ever, ever say that. Ever! You are worth so much more than a fight. No matter how bad the fight was, I don't care, you're so much better than that. Please don't think nobody cares about you, because lots of people DO care about, and love, you a lot. You are such a sweet and gorgeous girl, YOU just don't realize that.

But I do, and so do many other people.

Thanks. I really appreciate this. It made me cry, but in a good way. Thank you. :huglove:

No problem. It's the least I could do, really. Nobody, especially someone such as yourself, deserves to feel the way you are feeling. :wub2:

Thank you, really. I do think I deserve it, I do most of the time, but I am trying to get that out of my head. You helped me a lot, I am feeling really better now. :huglove:

Thank you, really. I do think I deserve it, I do most of the time, but I am trying to get that out of my head. You helped me a lot, I am feeling really better now. :huglove:

Not most of the time. ALL of the time, just sometimes you may not feel like it. That really means so much to me that I could help you. :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Maybe he is celebrating Christmas with his other family? :dunno: Naah, I'm joking. Hope he will be back soon :huglove:

You don't know HOW right you were :aah: A family just down the street has kind of adopted him already. They've even bought food, a basket and a toilet for him! So yesterday he ended up sleeping a their place the whole day because we weren't there to let him in when he'd come home. Paying the vet is down to us though. :sneaky2:

LOVE MIKA's NEW DUET:

Oh. My. God. :lmao: I love the rat :roftl::roftl: This is so effing brilliant!!

'sure. Love them. Especially when they're three foot tall.'

'and there are a lot of rats in the music business' :lmfao::lmfao: Bless. :naughty:

Archived