Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lmfao::roftl::lmao:

OMFG! That isthe best thing I've heard in a long time! :aah:

He's gone home now... :tears:

The best thing he's done is grab my brother's friend's leg and shouted "DON'T GO TO MEXICO!". My brother's friend's name is Billy. I find it funny that he thinks Mexico is a shop or something. Doesn't make sense, but hey, he's six. :roftl: Honestly, he's my favourite. He's the best six year old I've ever met.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

That kid will become an MFCer one day. Definitely.:naughty:

I lol'ed at this what someone had put reply to the comment I left on my friend's status: omg it sophie the one tht sits at the table at school in the canteen who was eating this strwberry type of desert thing and look like u were bout to puke nice to meet yah

I'm not sure when I've looked like I've nearly puked eating a strawberry desert, I nearly puked once when I got a pea skin stuck in my throat but... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :naughty::roftl::lol3:

He's gone home now... :tears:

The best thing he's done is grab my brother's friend's leg and shouted "DON'T GO TO MEXICO!". My brother's friend's name is Billy. I find it funny that he thinks Mexico is a shop or something. Doesn't make sense, but hey, he's six. :roftl: Honestly, he's my favourite. He's the best six year old I've ever met.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

That kid will become an MFCer one day. Definitely.:naughty:

GENIUS! :roftl::roftl:

Archived