Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I lost my phone for two weeks.

I found it today.

I have no new messages.

I feel lonely. :blink:

Don't worry, normally the only person who send me text messages is my mobile network company or my mum. The only person who calls is either the boy I like or my mum (but normally there's a reason for, not just oh just calling for a talk)... I would be very, very lonely if there wasn't the MFC or those social networking sites such as MSN, Facebook, Myspace, etc. God help next month when my internet provier company are doing improvements meaning interuptions with my internet (could possibly not have acess to the internet for 5 days and I depend on the internet, I can't go a day without being on the internet!)

Don't worry, normally the only person who send me text messages is my mobile network company or my mum. The only person who calls is either the boy I like or my mum (but normally there's a reason for, not just oh just calling for a talk)... I would be very, very lonely if there wasn't the MFC or those social networking sites such as MSN, Facebook, Myspace, etc. God help next month when my internet provier company are doing improvements meaning interuptions with my internet (could possibly not have acess to the internet for 5 days and I depend on the internet, I can't go a day without being on the internet!)

I get texts from my mom, normally. That's about it. Oh, and my 'friend' who only texts me to say that I'm a loser for not liking Twilight. :sneaky2:

I can't go a day without using the computer. The longest I've gone without internet is... I think about two days and a bit. That was because my parents refused to pay the bill. I got so annoyed I paid it myself. :roftl:

I get texts from my mom, normally. That's about it. Oh, and my 'friend' who only texts me to say that I'm a loser for not liking Twilight. :sneaky2:

I can't go a day without using the computer. The longest I've gone without internet is... I think about two days and a bit. That was because my parents refused to pay the bill. I got so annoyed I paid it myself. :roftl:

I saw Twilight for the 1st time the other day and I was quite disappointed with it. Everyone makes out it's the greatest thing ever but to me it seemed just like another movie, I couldn't see what the big hype over it is. Not even Edward I found fit, he's not even tho everybody says he is... Twilight fans you may wish to beat me now.. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL! I didn't have internet untill 2008 and even then I was limted to sites as my old laptop didn't like sign in sites and once I manged to run up a hell of a bill, I think about 50 quid over what I was ment to.. Mum wasnt pleased and I werent allowed to use the internet for a month... But when I was allowed I remember watching all these Mika vid blogs for ages.. I don't wanna live without the internet again, I go crazy without it!! :aah:

I saw Twilight for the 1st time the other day and I was quite disappointed with it. Everyone makes out it's the greatest thing ever but to me it seemed just like another movie, I couldn't see what the big hype over it is. Not even Edward I found fit, he's not even tho everybody says he is... Twilight fans you may wish to beat me now.. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL! I didn't have internet untill 2008 and even then I was limted to sites as my old laptop didn't like sign in sites and once I manged to run up a hell of a bill, I think about 50 quid over what I was ment to.. Mum wasnt pleased and I werent allowed to use the internet for a month... But when I was allowed I remember watching all these Mika vid blogs for ages.. I don't wanna live without the internet again, I go crazy without it!! :aah:

I think it's been over-hyped too! I wanted the book WAY BEFORE the movie came out, but I never got it. I don't find anyone in the movie fit. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I didn't have it until... The beginning of this year. Halfway through the year Love Today or something came on my iPod (It was on shuffle) and I was hooked on Mika again. Then I watched so much Mika stuff that we weren't allowed internet for a month or so. My solution? Go to my friends house everyday to continue watching. :aah:

hhhmmmm.... my mum is doing the same atm. Just through the phone and blaming me at the same time for something that has happened to my lil sis :sneaky2:

At least yours is through the phone. My mom is right beside me :rolls_eyes:

Blaming you? How is it your fault that something has happened to your sister? :blink:

At least yours is through the phone. My mom is right beside me :rolls_eyes:

Blaming you? How is it your fault that something has happened to your sister? :blink:

cos i wasnt there to support her when she needed it... its a lil hard to be there when she is 1½ hours drive away, i cant afford the train and bus and they are driving once each hour. its normal that my fam. does this to me even though they are around her... my mum is like 20 min drive away from the hospital by train. i dont get why she wanna lame me... make me stressed and feel pretty bad that i couldnt be there... she knows what it does to me :sneaky2: Thats one of the reasons for why i wanna get away and out of Denmark... just for a lil while... get a break from my fam. again! Helped last time...

cos i wasnt there to support her when she needed it... its a lil hard to be there when she is 1½ hours drive away, i cant afford the train and bus and they are driving once each hour. its normal that my fam. does this to me even though they are around her... my mum is like 20 min drive away from the hospital by train. i dont get why she wanna lame me... make me stressed and feel pretty bad that i couldnt be there... she knows what it does to me :sneaky2: Thats one of the reasons for why i wanna get away and out of Denmark... just for a lil while... get a break from my fam. again! Helped last time...

That's riduculous! How do they expect you to get that far? Ugh! I hate when people put the blame on someone else just so they can feel better! :sneaky2:

It sounds like a break would do you some good :huglove:

Oh dear God! My mum is speaking to someone on the phone and gues what they are talking about - Me & the boy I like... It's not what everybody thinks, he's not my boyfriend and probably never will be so there.. :mf_rosetinted:

Makes me think of my mum... She once said to the boy I liked, "so, you're her boyfriend..." and he said "who? me?? no, i'm gay"

A rather cruel way to find out... :aah::teehee:

That's riduculous! How do they expect you to get that far? Ugh! I hate when people put the blame on someone else just so they can feel better! :sneaky2:

It sounds like a break would do you some good :huglove:

im pretty sure a break would be great and make me more happy... and i would love to go back to where i stayed before (just not same city) but its not easy to find a fam. in the UK who wants a 26 year old girl w. epilepsy staying at their place... of course helping w things.

OMG! I think I fancy someone else other than the boy I like already... There's a boy in the year above me at school and we're talking about guitar chords and how sometimes there's that one chord that's like love at 1st slight.. I've found love with this boy's DP... Shame one his parents works at our school plus I've got no chance anyway.. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived