Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OH NO LOVE, YOU'RE NOT ALONE!

GIMME YOUR HANDS CAUSE YOU'RE WONDERFUL!

:aah:

:tears:

Prolly one of my favourite songs ever :tears:

I dunno what I'm going to do if I don't get to see this man live just ONCE!

i fear the same with another singer ive wanted to see live for 12 years... but i hope you will get to see Bowie live someday soon :thumb_yello:

i fear the same with another singer ive wanted to see live for 12 years... but i hope you will get to see Bowie live someday soon :thumb_yello:

I haven't been a fan that long but I'm sure I will still be a fan in 12 years :naughty:

I've only known about him for 2 years. Known about him well anyway.

But he's getting so OLD and I'm so afraid I'll never get to see him :tears:

There's a chance he's going to perform in Glastonbury soon.

Not that I'll be able to get there tho :sneaky2:

I hope you get to see whoever it is you want to see as well :wub2:

I haven't been a fan that long but I'm sure I will still be a fan in 12 years :naughty:

I've only known about him for 2 years. Known about him well anyway.

But he's getting so OLD and I'm so afraid I'll never get to see him :tears:

There's a chance he's going to perform in Glastonbury soon.

Not that I'll be able to get there tho :sneaky2:

I hope you get to see whoever it is you want to see as well :wub2:

The guy i wanna see is Bumblefoot (guitarist from Guns n Roses and solo artist and much more...)

I love him so much so i have 3 tattoos related to him :wub2:

I was crying my @ss off when he was in Denmark in 06 w. GnR. Was only 20 min. drive away and i had tix, but my x... lets just say he wasnt sweet to me when it came to the show.... I donno anybody with a bigger heart of gold than him and the most AMAZING guitarist... he can play DAMN great and very very very fast...

The guy i wanna see is Bumblefoot (guitarist from Guns n Roses and solo artist and much more...)

I love him so much so i have 3 tattoos related to him :wub2:

I was crying my @ss off when he was in Denmark in 06 w. GnR. Was only 20 min. drive away and i had tix, but my x... lets just say he wasnt sweet to me when it came to the show.... I donno anybody with a bigger heart of gold than him and the most AMAZING guitarist... he can play DAMN great and very very very fast...

I figured it was him :naughty:

Yes, he really is VERY good :biggrin2:

Wow :shocked: He is CRAZY good! :aah:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eb1s1c

"I left myself behind

While chasing after dreams I could never find

I lived for all your lives

A machine for you to unplug at any time

I just realized today that I've wasted away"

:crybaby:

i miss the good old days w. Bumblefoot..."working" for him, the things he did to me :wub2: he knows and knew how to make me smile

I figured it was him :naughty:

Yes, he really is VERY good :biggrin2:

Wow :shocked: He is CRAZY good! :aah:

crazy good.... agreed :thumb_yello:

A lot knows (especially in the GnR world) im pretty obsessed/thoughtfull with him... even radio stations :blink:

what they donno is that i have more than 16 Gb w. Bumblefoot :naughty:

crazy good.... agreed :thumb_yello:

A lot knows (especially in the GnR world) im pretty obsessed/thoughtfull with him... even radio stations :blink:

what they donno is that i have more than 16 Gb w. Bumblefoot :naughty:

:naughty:

There's nothing wrong with that. Obsession is ok as long as you keep reality in check...a little :naughty:

:naughty:

There's nothing wrong with that. Obsession is ok as long as you keep reality in check...a little :naughty:

i will say that have 16 Gb w. one person is maybe a lil crazy... :wub2: I lost 7 instrumental tracks w. him last night by mistake... made me cry :blush-anim-cl: But well thats cos its 7 i prob. cant get again...

I respect him a lot... i get mad if some peeps share his albums... its ok w. 2-3 tracks but not a whole album. I have told radio stations, magz. and other places about him. Made peeps fans of him cos of the things ive showed w. him ect. Ive lived w. only 3-4 hours of sleep a day cos i wanted to make sure that i keept peeps and sites updated about interviews and stuff... :wub2::mf_rosetinted: I donno why but i dont wanna have dirty/naughty dreams about him even though i think he is pretty damn hot... cos he is married :teehee:

i will say that have 16 Gb w. one person is maybe a lil crazy... :wub2: I lost 7 instrumental tracks w. him last night by mistake... made me cry :blush-anim-cl: But well thats cos its 7 i prob. cant get again...

I respect him a lot... i get mad if some peeps share his albums... its ok w. 2-3 tracks but not a whole album. I have told radio stations, magz. and other places about him. Made peeps fans of him cos of the things ive showed w. him ect. Ive lived w. only 3-4 hours of sleep a day cos i wanted to make sure that i keept peeps and sites updated about interviews and stuff... :wub2::mf_rosetinted: I donno why but i dont wanna have dirty/naughty dreams about him even though i think he is pretty damn hot... cos he is married :teehee:

Nah, not too crazy. I think it's sweet :wub2: It's devotion, not just obsession. I understand how you feel.

I think it's nice, sweet. :wub2:

Nah, not too crazy. I think it's sweet :wub2: It's devotion, not just obsession. I understand how you feel.

I think it's nice, sweet. :wub2:

"I think the question that should be asked is "What can we do to support Dark Angel better?"

We should start by forming a cult and all get Dark Angel tattoos. We'll have 'Bumbles N Roses' pay for all the tattoos, then we'll soak him in goat urine as a sacrificial offering."

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

"You've done sooooo much, and I really appreciate it - thank you so much for all :)"

:fangurl:

"I think the question that should be asked is "What can we do to support Dark Angel better?"

We should start by forming a cult and all get Dark Angel tattoos. We'll have 'Bumbles N Roses' pay for all the tattoos, then we'll soak him in goat urine as a sacrificial offering."

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

"You've done sooooo much, and I really appreciate it - thank you so much for all :)"

:fangurl:

:aah: From him I'm guessing? :naughty:

AWW! :wub2:

So sweet! And funny!

:aah: From him I'm guessing? :naughty:

AWW! :wub2:

So sweet! And funny!

yep from him...

I love him...

christmascard-1.png

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/preview/flash/bws8Shell_fps24.swf?ihost=http://ak.imgag.com/imgag&brandldrPath=/product/full/el/&cardNum=/product/full/ap/3166187/graphic1

Makes me feel kinda "special" knowing that he remember me :wub2: and wanna give me that :fangurl:

HAHAHA I love how I'm so uncool! I just said "Hey are you alright?" to someon I've been trying to be friends on FB for ages now and guess what reply I got back "f*** off".. Very pleasent I know, I just said "Ok fair enough".. I bet I'm gonna get deleted and blocked again now, I'm so not cool! :roftl:

That looks pretty cool. You should ask for it, only if you let me come over and try it out. :mf_rosetinted:

I hate the fact that the only connection source it has is by USB, which means I'd have to sit at the computer to use it. Oh, if I had a laptop life would be so much easier. :aah:

There's probably something I want more but I can't remember :crybaby:

My friend likes (liked?) this guy. She said he was a model (or model looking, I forget). So I just creeped his profile pics on Facebook and...I think she's blind. :aah:

People's tastes vary, it's like my friends fancy guys I'd never fancy in million years but then again they wouldn't fancy the people I fancy.. By the sounds of the guy your describing I agree, he doesn't sound that 'beautiful'.. :mf_rosetinted:most models are such fake people

Archived