Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

So I'm going out to lunch with this guy tomorrow and I guess I'm happy about that and all but I realized that he riminds me a lot of the last person I was in love with (and might still be) and am currently trying to get over. So I'm afraid whatever happens between us will be unfair for him because I'll either fall too quickly for him or push him away out of fear.

I already find myself making fun of him around my friends a lot and I also find myself crying over the person I was in love with much more than before. So not only might this be bad for him but it might be bad for me. And at the same time I don't want to give up on everything now. *sigh*

:dunno:

I dunno what to do.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I'm going out to lunch with this guy tomorrow and I guess I'm happy about that and all but I realized that he riminds me a lot of the last person I was in love with (and might still be) and am currently trying to get over. So I'm afraid whatever happens between us will be unfair for him because I'll either fall too quickly for him or push him away out of fear.

I already find myself making fun of him around my friends a lot and I also find myself crying over the person I was in love with much more than before. So not only might this be bad for him but it might be bad for me. And at the same time I don't want to give up on everything now. *sigh*

:dunno:

I dunno what to do.

I don't know what to say, except go for the lunch and try not to over think things too much. Being down about things like that is not a nice feeling. :no:

I don't know what to say, except go for the lunch and try not to over think things too much. Being down about things like that is not a nice feeling. :no:

Ha, no it's not. Hmm... I guess I just need to stop comparing them. But it's so hard. I don't try to, my brain just does it.

I guess it's only natural. I hope the lunch goes well for you. :huglove:

I guess so. But I'm really afraid that it's going to get down to me having to explain that he needs to move slow and be patiens (which it seems isn't his current plan) andI'm afraid I'll have to go into detail about everything that happened and I'm afraid that'll mess everything up :blink:

Thanks hun :huglove:

*sigh* of course, I missed several pages...:ah: :naughty:

MY MOM IS SINGING TOXIC BY BRITNEY SPEARS ON SINGSTAR.:shocked:

THIS IS WORSE THAN THE TIME SHE SANG RELAX.

:lmfao:

He's gone home now... :teas:

The best thing he's done is grab my brother's friend's leg and shouted "DON'T GO TO MEXICO!". My brother's friend's name is Billy. I find it funny that he thinks Mexico is a shop or something. Doesn't make sense, but hey, he's six. :rotl: Honestly, he's my favourite. He's the best six year old I've ever met.:thub_yello::thumb_yello:

That kid will become an MFCer one day. Definitely.:naughty:

Haha how brilliant is that?! :roftl::roftl: Why do you always have so cool people around you?

I haven't had any messages since I have my phone, so don't worry. :aah:That's two years, by the way. :teehee:

That's why I'm not getting a mobile :glasses2:

Don't worry, normally the only person who send me text messages is my mobile network company or my mum. The only person who calls is either the boy I like or my mum (but normally there's a reason for, not just oh just calling for a talk)... I would be very, very lonely if there wasn't the MFC or those social networking sites such as MSN, Facebook, Myspace, etc. God help next month when my internet provier company are doing improvements meaning interuptions with my internet (could possibly not have acess to the internet for 5 days and I depend on the internet, I can't go a day without being on the internet!)

Hm, why do I feel busted? :mf_rosetinted:

My grandfather got it for me. :lol3: He got it for free, and gave it to me. :teehee: I never take it with me anywhere, I never use it.. Just to play games. :lmfao:

Oh I see :naughty: Same here, whenever I borrow my Mum's, I mainly play games. Wish she still had Snake II on it :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

Archived