Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOOPS :roftl:

I mean it doesn't feel like a Monday afternoon :teehee:

:teehee:

See... it REALLY DOESN'T feel like a Monday afternoon then :naughty: It does kinda feel like a Sunday afternoon tho

It's like a mixture... you just lose track of days in holidays:aah:

:teehee:

See... it REALLY DOESN'T feel like a Monday afternoon then :naughty: It does kinda feel like a Sunday afternoon tho

I guess.. :roftl: But since I'm on holiday now all days looks the same :teehee: Monday, Sunday.. who cares? :roftl:

I guess.. :roftl: But since I'm on holiday now all days looks the same :teehee: Monday, Sunday.. who cares? :roftl:

On Sunday the shops don't open. :naughty: On Monday they do.

Yeah, exactly! When it comes to christmas, you get really confused for days. Christmas day didn't feel like a Friday at all :naughty:

Christmas felt like a Sunday, because I always go to church on Sunday. So Sunday I was like, why is it Sunday twice this week? Oh wait, two days ago it was Friday. :aah:

Damn, I got a headache :aah:

I want to see Queen live with Freddie Mercury but he died before I even knew they're so awesome. :tears:

I SO agree! Freddie M. is legend :tears:

This is Goku :

Goku%20regarde%20Goku%20Jr.jpg

I strangely see a simluarity between him & Mika :biggrin2:

Really? I don't :dunno:

I've been thinking it's either Saturday or Sunday since Thursday... Thank God my computer tells me the right day but I'm still getting confused! :naughty:

Same :roftl:

He died four years before I was born. :tears: And my parents say Queen is the worst band ever. :sneaky2:

i was 8 but still remember the day w. the news... sitting between my mum and s-dad both of em with tears running watching some on telly about him. The first time i remember seeing my s-dad cry

Queen the worst band? How can they say that :mad3:

Wtf?! How in hell can they actually say THAT?! :sneaky2:

He died four years before I was born. :tears: And my parents say Queen is the worst band ever. :sneaky2:

Yeah, how can they say that? :shocked: Everyone knows Miley Cyrus is the worst singer ever :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

But someone told me Queen was horrible too, I was just like "What? :shocked::sneaky2:"

I was -4 as well :aah:

WTF? :shocked: They've got no taste :mf_rosetinted:

My Dad once asked if it was hurting a lot while I was singing Bohemian Rhapsody :blink: And I CAN sing:aah:

i was 8 but still remember the day w. the news... sitting between my mum and s-dad both of em with tears running watching some on telly about him. The first time i remember seeing my s-dad cry

Queen the worst band? How can they say that :mad3:

Woah. Must have been strange for you.

This is the kind of thing that makes me wish I was born in the 70's. :aah:

I was -4 as well :aah:

WTF? :shocked: They've got no taste :mf_rosetinted:

My Dad once asked if it was hurting a lot while I was singing Bohemian Rhapsody :blink: And I CAN sing:aah:

Woah. Must have been strange for you.

This is the kind of thing that makes me wish I was born in the 70's. :aah:

ME 2!!!!!!! 83 is too late :( just 5 years before and i would be happy enough... but then my mum should has gotten me when she was 16 :blink:

ME 2!!!!!!! 83 is too late :( just 5 years before and i would be happy enough... but then my mum should has gotten me when she was 16 :blink:

But you're the same age as Mika :wink2:

Some people do have babies at that age :aah: but yeah of course, that's not good :aah:

Archived