Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah... im old :roftl: 9 months and i will be even older :aah:

Naww, you're not old :blink:

Your even lucky to have a pupil's mag, at my school we don't have one! :shocked:

Yeah I know, but I don't feel lucky while messing with that chaos we have - and I'm the layouter! :aah:

I'd love to do messing around with layouts, sounds fun! :biggrin2:but I'm weird soo yeah..

No you're not weird, it IS fun :roftl: Sometimes :mf_rosetinted: Well it's a cool job and you're important within the magazine. But it also means times where you just have a lot of stress and keep running after articles. In my case, I also need to remind the teacher in charge of some things :aah: He's not good at organizing :aah:

Isn't it ridiculous to go slagging off the media - in the media?

No, I think it's a great way of saying we might be the media but we don't agree with everything the media does. I see it as an anti, a indiviuallity of media which not much of the media does nowadays. Normally it's just rivallity and exspanding on exsistance of what's already being used by the competitor.. :thumb_yello:

No, I think it's a great way of saying we might be the media but we don't agree with everything the media does. I see it as an anti, a indiviuallity of media which not much of the media does nowadays. Normally it's just rivallity and exspanding on exsistance of what's already being used by the competitor.. :thumb_yello:

Haha okay, seeing it like that :aah: I just came across one article about the mightyness of the media - and they went totally negative about it :blink: They're not even proper journalists:aah:

Wtf?! How in hell can they actually say THAT?! :sneaky2:

i was 8 but still remember the day w. the news... sitting between my mum and s-dad both of em with tears running watching some on telly about him. The first time i remember seeing my s-dad cry

Queen the worst band? How can they say that :mad3:

I was -4 as well :aah:

WTF? :shocked: They've got no taste :mf_rosetinted:

My Dad once asked if it was hurting a lot while I was singing Bohemian Rhapsody :blink: And I CAN sing:aah:

This is the kind of thing that makes me wish I was born in the 70's. :aah:

They only listen to classical music and Fado.. So.. I was in my room, listening to Queen. My father came in, and he said "What is this? It's awful." I said it was Queen, and then he left.. He made fun of me because of it for days.

:tears: There are so many bands I want to see live, but probably never will.

No you're not weird, it IS fun :roftl: Sometimes :mf_rosetinted: Well it's a cool job and you're important within the magazine. But it also means times where you just have a lot of stress and keep running after articles. In my case, I also need to remind the teacher in charge of some things :aah: He's not good at organizing :aah:

LOL! I thought teachers have to be well organised to be a teacher :naughty:

There's always a downside to everything but still it worth it right!?

Haha okay, seeing it like that :aah: I just came across one article about the mightyness of the media - and they went totally negative about it :blink: They're not even proper journalists:aah:

Well the media and journalists are suppose to be bias when covering storys but tbh nowadays not many are and they focus on their personal favored side. The Sun, The Star and Mirror Newspaper is a good example of this, they use words which directly show dislike to one side and favor to the other. I remember reading something about radio nomination award things and they was directing bias dislike to Chris Moyles and show their biasness again for their favorness towards Scott Mills by saying "Everybody's favorite drivetime DJ" - or something like that. I think the media can get away with being bias nowadays, even tho sometimes it is unprofessional to do so.

They only listen to classical music and Fado.. So.. I was in my room, listening to Queen. My father came in, and he said "What is this? It's awful." I said it was Queen, and then he left.. He made fun of me because of it for days.

:tears: There are so many bands I want to see live, but probably never will.

:blink: Well sure, when they only listen to classical music, they won't really like Queen, but there's no need of calling them the worst :aah: They'd be surprised at how much worse it can get :mf_rosetinted:

LOL! I thought teachers have to be well organised to be a teacher :naughty:

There's always a downside to everything but still it worth it right!?

Well the media and journalists are suppose to be bias when covering storys but tbh nowadays not many are and they focus on their personal favored side. The Sun, The Star and Mirror Newspaper is a good example of this, they use words which directly show dislike to one side and favor to the other. I remember reading something about radio nomination award things and they was directing bias dislike to Chris Moyles and show their biasness again for their favorness towards Scott Mills by saying "Everybody's favorite drivetime DJ" - or something like that. I think the media can get away with being bias nowadays, even tho sometimes it is unprofessional to do so.

Haha could be :naughty: I think he focuses a lot on his lesson stuff, which is always pretty good, and basically doesn't really know how to deal with a magazine :aah: I have a feeling he's kinda lost in that chaos.

Right and that's exactly what they were doing - focusing on one side. They spoke about BILD (pretty much the German equivalent to The Sun) and how the media manipulate opinions. But did they say that there are other media who come way closer to the truth? No. Of course, some things are always left out, they can't write everything. But they also said you should think for yourself generally. True, but: I don't see how you should think independent from the informations you get :dunno:

The nano one with the camera ??.. Those ones are so cool, if I didn't of got the ipod nano last Christmas I would of asked for one of those ones this year. They look so cool! :biggrin2:

yeah :boing: but when i bought it i didn't know that it had a camera :teehee: it only cost £115. which is quite good for what it is!

Archived